Fallen soldiers

In this reset I’ve seen more new name on the 1v1 leaderboard then ever before, sadly though I havnt seen alot of front page players from old resets. So this thread is dedicated to all the old soldiers who are no longer with us and the ones who have risen up in rank.

1v1- MIA LIST

Whitefolks
King of Reason
Diablo Soul
Exlax (to return soon)
Mighty Icy
Hyper Zero
I Sagna I
X factor

1v1- NEW TO THE TOP 30

Swat Merk
Gauss Hogs
Dubstep aka RoflCopter (top 5 position)
We Love Weasels
I Dawn of War I (who I think deserves M.I.P. due to the fact he was only mid 30’s b4 reset)

Both lists are not complete but if anyone thinks of names post them and i will edit.

GOoOoD Luck to everyone this reset!!!

I heard that Gremlins OP guy was pro. :wink:

> I heard that Gremlins OP guy was pro. :wink:

haha is that you…I heard it was Sparta?

> > I heard that Gremlins OP guy was pro. :wink:
>
> haha is that you…I heard it was Sparta?

Yeah, it’s me.

> > > I heard that Gremlins OP guy was pro. :wink:
> >
> > haha is that you…I heard it was Sparta?
>
> Yeah, it’s me.

28 minutes against shaw !!!

YOU SUCK

<3

> > > I heard that Gremlins OP guy was pro. :wink:
> >
> > haha is that you…I heard it was Sparta?
>
> Yeah, it’s me.

lol i heard you ROFLcopter complaining about a bunch of games, saying it was DC lol

> > > > I heard that Gremlins OP guy was pro. :wink:
> > >
> > > haha is that you…I heard it was Sparta?
> >
> > Yeah, it’s me.
>
> 28 minutes against shaw !!!
>
> YOU SUCK
>
>
> <3

He went mass grenadier hogs on Release and I was too greedy upgrading pads, so he took me down to 1 base and killed my second reactor. So it was my 1 base vs his three bases for 28 minutes…and I ended up winning with cobras. :smiley:

> He went mass grenadier hogs on Release and I was too greedy upgrading pads, so he took me down to 1 base and killed my second reactor. So it was my 1 base vs his three bases for 28 minutes…and I ended up winning with cobras. :smiley:

He buckled bro!

OT, I should be within the top 50 in due time. I just haven’t had much time to play. I might have to switch from Forge to Anders once I get high enough… >.<!

> > > > > I heard that Gremlins OP guy was pro. :wink:
> > > >
> > > > haha is that you…I heard it was Sparta?
> > >
> > > Yeah, it’s me.
> >
> > 28 minutes against shaw !!!
> >
> > YOU SUCK
> >
> >
> > <3
>
> He went mass grenadier hogs on Release and I was too greedy upgrading pads, so he took me down to 1 base and killed my second reactor. So it was my 1 base vs his three bases for 28 minutes…and I ended up winning with cobras. :smiley:

WOW I CANT TELL YOU HOW MANY TIME IVE MADE A COBRA COMEBACK WHEN MOST WOULD OF RESIGNED. I always sit their screwed, and think “how can I survive, they will make a mistake” then trying to keep them at bay while antcipating their mistake.

I always say having a positive and confident attitude will win games. Comebacks like that prove it true.

I remember once I won hog war against S4 Donovan S4 on Release. I forced him to be in his main while I took all the other bases (I realize now it was a mistake). I kept sending my units and thinking he would run out of units and supplies after a while. But no… he got 13 star spartan cobra and other veteranized cobras/wolverines with 2 more spartans. I was not able to kill the beast and he took me out from the game base by base.

It was quite funny. He even sent me some messages during the game telling me how to pick up his base. He suggest building vultures to take it down and haws to keep it down. I did not read the messages before the end. Good lesson. O.o

Anyway… who is UnknitParsley25? He has created his account 2012-03-04 and currently 3rd on 1v1 leaderboard.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> WOW I CANT TELL YOU HOW MANY TIME IVE MADE A COBRA COMEBACK WHEN MOST WOULD OF RESIGNED.

OMG NO WAY DUDE THATS LIKE SO AWESOME I CANT BELIEVE YOU DID THAT

Wild Arms FX is actually trying to help new/inexperienced players here. I thought this site was for that.

Maybe it is not amazing that someone high-level player can make a cobra comeback against weaker opponent. Still… it was a helpful tip for players to try. Next time I am forced defense I will give it a try.

So… keep posting Wild Arms FX. Thanks.

> > > > > I heard that Gremlins OP guy was pro. :wink:
> > > >
> > > > haha is that you…I heard it was Sparta?
> > >
> > > Yeah, it’s me.
> >
> > 28 minutes against shaw !!!
> >
> > YOU SUCK
> >
> >
> > <3
>

haha nice comeback, cobras on release ftw.

luckily he couldnt comeback from 1 base

> > WOW I CANT TELL YOU HOW MANY TIME IVE MADE A COBRA COMEBACK WHEN MOST WOULD OF RESIGNED.
>
> OMG NO WAY DUDE THATS LIKE SO AWESOME I CANT BELIEVE YOU DID THAT

Kihz the attitude and dribble that comes in your posts is not needed. You have a poor attitude and no one wants to hear it.

I am sick of your negative posts and I would put money on it that most are.

Grow up.

> > > > > > I heard that Gremlins OP guy was pro. :wink:
> > > > >
> > > > > haha is that you…I heard it was Sparta?
> > > >
> > > > Yeah, it’s me.
> > >
> > > 28 minutes against shaw !!!
> > >
> > > YOU SUCK
> > >
> > >
> > > <3
> >
> > He went mass grenadier hogs on Release and I was too greedy upgrading pads, so he took me down to 1 base and killed my second reactor. So it was my 1 base vs his three bases for 28 minutes…and I ended up winning with cobras. :smiley:
>
> haha nice comeback, cobras on release ftw.
>
> luckily he couldnt comeback from 1 base
> Halo - Official Site (en)

so if you beat him in 8 minutes and bb beat him in 28…that means that you’re more than three times as good as him.

> > > > > > > I heard that Gremlins OP guy was pro. :wink:
> > > > > >
> > > > > > haha is that you…I heard it was Sparta?
> > > > >
> > > > > Yeah, it’s me.
> > > >
> > > > 28 minutes against shaw !!!
> > > >
> > > > YOU SUCK
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > <3
> > >
> > > He went mass grenadier hogs on Release and I was too greedy upgrading pads, so he took me down to 1 base and killed my second reactor. So it was my 1 base vs his three bases for 28 minutes…and I ended up winning with cobras. :smiley:
> >
> > haha nice comeback, cobras on release ftw.
> >
> > luckily he couldnt comeback from 1 base
> > Halo - Official Site (en)
>
> so if you beat him in 8 minutes and bb beat him in 28…that means that you’re more than three times as good as him.

im such a beast

> I heard that Gremlins OP guy was pro. :wink:

LOL. Thought to myself that’s either a booster or bb2010 that can get that place in under 20 games or so. Guess I was right :stuck_out_tongue: Would of been more incline to say it was a booster though. Sorry :smiley:

> > I heard that Gremlins OP guy was pro. :wink:
>
> LOL. Thought to myself that’s either a booster or bb2010 that can get that place in under 20 games or so. Guess I was right :stuck_out_tongue: Would of been more incline to say it was a booster though. Sorry :smiley:

I just hunted down Dubstep 5 games in a row. I think he was number one at the time lol.

Whitefolks plays starcraft all the time with me now. No matter how hard i try he won’t come back to hw for even a game.

> so if you beat him in 8 minutes and bb beat him in 28…that means that you’re more than three times as good as him.

3.5x as good :slight_smile: