Fallen Angels: Looking for skilled recruits!!

Hello! I am the leader of the Fallen Angels clan. We are competitively based and mainly play Halo. We are a quickly growing clan, have an undefeated record, and are a great community for gamers alike!!! We are quickly reaching our desired amount of members, but are looking for new recruits with specific talents. We currently have a high demand for:

1. Anyone with an HD Capture Card, of at least of 720p
  2. Anyone with video editing software/ advanced skills in video editing
  3. Anyone with clan management skills
  4. Anyone who is very skilled and has knowledge of MLG strats and maps.
  5. Anyone with advanced knowledge and skill with forging new structures, maps, and creations.
  6. Anyone who can bring us something new or a unique skill/talent.
  7. Anyone who is willing to be an active, supportive and loyal member of one of the top few clans out there!

Check out our youtube channel and be sure to subscribe and like our vids here!
Check out our website and visit our forums here!

If you would like to join, message myself (FA W4R M4CHIN3) or FA CredibleNick over xbox live. We have practice hours for those looking to improve their skills, and battle regularly. We often hold custom game lobbies for those of you who like to have fun playing an awesome gametype after fighting in Matchmaking, and we have big plans for the summer and Halo 4!!!

So if you’re looking for a strong, friendly group of people, I hope your search ends here!
Our motto:
“We fell from Heaven, straight into battle”

Would you like to do a friendly 4v4 clan battle sometime this weekend?

> Would you like to do a friendly 4v4 clan battle sometime this weekend?

Haha, sure. I already have SOOOO many battles lined up, but I’d be glad too. Aren’t you guys allied with WoW?

Is there an age limit?

> Is there an age limit?

Well here’s where the line gets blurry. We have a loose rule that you have to be at least 15 to join. We use a lot of mature language, and we don’t want to play with immature players. BUT, we do have two kids in the clan who are 12, but are VERY mature. They can keep up with everyone else and act years beyond their age. SO, we do recruit people of reasonable ages, as long as they don’t have irritating voices and are mature enough to play with us.

Good answer?
And to anyone else out there- feel free to ask me any questions you might have. I’ll be happy to answer them.

I’m just getting started with Halo and I’m looking for a group of people to play with routinely and give me some pointers. Are you guys relatively noob friendly?

> I’m just getting started with Halo and I’m looking for a group of people to play with routinely and give me some pointers. Are you guys relatively noob friendly?

Yes, we help train people quite a bit. We are generally friendly to all halo players, so long as they act maturely. As for joining, we ask that you have a K/d of at least a 1.25, although we make exceptions for those who can help improve our clan. For example, if there are any GOOD video editors reading this, we need you! I will overlook K/d ratios if you have a certain skill set that we need.

Ya we are allied with WoW, ill talk to you soon.

> Is there an age limit?

Arent you part of Pride of The Lions?

are you looking for an expert in sniper and not expert but good making maps?

> Ya we are allied with WoW, ill talk to you soon.

Hey, so are we! I think i’ve actually been in the same party with you recently. Weird.

> are you looking for an expert in sniper and not expert but good making maps?

Haha, no, we aren’t looking for snipers. We already have PLENTY of those, lol! It seems like that’s all anybody’s good at these days. And we are looking for people who can make decorative structures i.e. bases, buildings or towers, functioning multiplayer maps, and any sort of unique map or creation as far as forge goes.

> > Is there an age limit?
>
> Arent you part of Pride of The Lions?

no…

Can I join your clan please
I am a general grade 2

The fallen angels clan
I want to join a clan