Fall of Reach not working. Bought console and LCE.

I purchased the console and the collector’s edition and traded the digital copies in for physical copies. How do I access all episodes of the Fall of Reach?

I downloaded the Digital Deluxe Edition and am having the exact same issue!! Hoping someone can help us with this!

I don’t know if my issue is the same but I bought the limited collectors edition and when I go to watch the fall of reach on the halo channel, it says (Sorry about that. The content you selected can’t be played at this time. Please retry or select something else from the guide.)

I’ve redeemed the code as well and it tells me on the store to buy Halo 5. I have the limited edition, so I’m hoping this is just some kind of glitch and that it gets resolved with a quick update. Or perhaps the servers are overloaded and will take 24 hours or so to kick in. That’s being hopeful because I redeemed Halo Nightfall last year and it still shows as wanting me to buy it which I already have…so yeah the Halo Channel has quite a bit of issues to say the least.

I just tried watching the Halo: Nightfall episodes and it gave me the same error message so it must just be the halo channel playing up.

> 2533274826655097;5:
> I just tried watching the Halo: Nightfall episodes and it gave me the same error message so it must just be the halo channel playing up.

Hopefully that’s the case. I have never been able to watch my Halo Nightfall Episodes and Fall of Reach isn’t showing up either and I definitely redeemed both codes. Nightfall asks me to buy Nightfall and Fall of Reach tells me to buy the limited edition. Both of them I have redeemed codes for to no luck at all. It’s really annoying that the Halo Channel doesn’t work well at all. The Nightfall issues been going on for about a year now for me.

I purchased the console edition but when I go to watch The fall of reach It says I still have to wait. That it hasn’t been released yet and for me to go to the store to find out the release date.

My issue is I bought the Limited Collector’s Edition and did the disc swap. Now I can watch the first episode of the series but I can’t watch episodes 2 and 3. It says I must purchase the Digital Deluxe Edition, Limited Edition, Limited Collector’s Edition, or the Xbox One Limited Edition Halo 5: Guardians Bundle to access. I had a code in the LCE that included the downloads for the game, the warzone req bundle and the fall of reach series. That code was deactivated though when I asked for exchanging it with a disc. I didn’t get any codes with my physical disc copy. It just required a big update when starting the game. I got the req bundle but somehow the rest of the fall of reach series remains unavailable to me.

> 2533274859639274;8:
> My issue is I bought the Limited Collector’s Edition and did the disc swap. Now I can watch the first episode of the series but I can’t watch episodes 2 and 3. It says I must purchase the Digital Deluxe Edition, Limited Edition, Limited Collector’s Edition, or the Xbox One Limited Edition Halo 5: Guardians Bundle to access. I had a code in the LCE that included the downloads for the game, the warzone req bundle and the fall of reach series. That code was deactivated though when I asked for exchanging it with a disc. I didn’t get any codes with my physical disc copy. It just required a big update when starting the game. I got the req bundle but somehow the rest of the fall of reach series remains unavailable to me.

This is exactly my problem. I contacted Microsoft and they were less than helpful and referred me to the forums here. This isn’t a good way to give customer service. They also told me that since my FOTUS code for my console doesn’t work, I need to take it to the retailer i bought it from. The code came inside the box, the retailer doesn’t have anything to do with that.

I bought the hao 5 limited edition Xbox one and it lets me eacth Act 1 but not 2 or 3 it says have to but it.

I got the Halo 5 limited edition which came with the fall of reach add on, I typed in the code, got my Req packs, then I couldn’t find The Fall of Reach, I went to queue in my games and apps, it said it was recently installed, I clicked it and it sent me to Halo 5 as if it were to allow me to assess the fall of reach from the game. What do I do?

The Fall of Reach Episodes are accessible via the Halo Channel app - if you have redeemed your code and it says that it has been installed, download the Halo Channel App from the store and you should be able to find and watch it from within there. As an aside to that, in future please don’t revive very old topics thanks.