Fall of Reach animation question

Why wasn’t it released earlier than the game? That way you could be knowledgeable on Blue team before you play as them

To sell the limited edition

Does anyone know if by watching the series on the halo channel you earn something in game like for example when you watch nightfall you get the nightfall armor? If not then I may sell my code and better buy the blu ray that is releasing in November.

:slight_smile:

> 2533275008814991;3:
> Does anyone know if by watching the series on the halo channel you earn something in game like for example when you watch nightfall you get the nightfall armor? If not then I may sell my code and better buy the blu ray that is releasing in November.
>
> :slight_smile:

That would be kinda cool. Just unlock some emblems or armors from watching it.

I want to see this so bad

> 2533274968372414;4:
> > 2533275008814991;3:
> > Does anyone know if by watching the series on the halo channel you earn something in game like for example when you watch nightfall you get the nightfall armor? If not then I may sell my code and better buy the blu ray that is releasing in November.
> >
> > :slight_smile:
>
>
> That would be kinda cool. Just unlock some emblems or armors from watching it.

Or MK IV.

Most of them will be bundled with the game. Not sure why they didn’t release ahead. It woulda been nice.

It’s possible that it’ll unlock Mark IV/V, given you view it through the Halo Channel. It’s what they did with Nightfall, at least.

> 2533274813270941;8:
> It’s possible that it’ll unlock Mark IV/V, given you view it through the Halo Channel. It’s what they did with Nightfall, at least.

That’d be so awesome