Fall of reach Animated seriese out now

You can watch the fall of reach animated series in the Halo channel app now.
If you have to wait to play the game until midnight this might help tide you over.

Update I am only able to watch the first Act even though I preordered the digital deluxe edition.
My guess is more will unlock later.

As a side note new Hunt the truth out today as well.

cool will watch as I wait!

Can’t watch now, but do you know how many episodes are included and the overall length op?

> 2533274812240562;3:
> Can’t watch now, but do you know how many episodes are included and the overall length op?

There are three “acts” 22 - 23 runtime each.

I can’t even open the Halo channel…it just loads and loads and then says something about an error try again.

In any timezone? I was hoping this would happen so I could watch it before diving into campaign.

> 2533274831364893;5:
> I can’t even open the Halo channel…it just loads and loads and then says something about an error try again.

Halo channel isnt working

> 2535451882237852;7:
> > 2533274831364893;5:
> > I can’t even open the Halo channel…it just loads and loads and then says something about an error try again.
>
>
> Halo channel isnt working

lol 343 needs to fix this…

If you’re watching the show, be on the look out for myself and some of the Section 3 team aboard the UNSC Commonwealth, we’ll be appearing as characters in the animation as part of our prize for winning the Hunt The Signal competition a few months back. Won’t be able to see it myself for a few hours yet, really looking forward to it :slight_smile:

> 2535451882237852;7:
> > 2533274831364893;5:
> > I can’t even open the Halo channel…it just loads and loads and then says something about an error try again.
>
>
> Halo channel isnt working

Not sure what version you are on but I am using the Windows 8.1 app (on Windows 10) and it is working fine for me. As for if it is unlocked in all time zones I’m not sure but I’m in CST.

My suggestion is if you are having problems with the app try re downloading it.

I was only able to watch the first episode. The other 2 are locked for me.

> 2533274816299345;11:
> I was only able to watch the first episode. The other 2 are locked for me.

Yeah that is what happened to me as well :confused:

> 2533274816299345;11:

Same here … It says that I need to buy Halo 5 to get it …
The game, however, is installed - the same goes for the bundles I got with the LCE …
I’m guessing either that they can’t be viewed before 12:01 CET or that Halo Channel is bugging a bit (:

I can’t wait to check out the first episode when I get home.

> 2533274816299345;11:

Yeah the first episode is free for everyone but I think those who only got the normal edition of the game have to wait to watch the other 2 episodes. I don’t think 343 has announced what’s happening with the series as far as pricing and availability for the Normal Edition folks but I know its only “free” to those who bought to Digital Deluxe Edition, Limited Edition, Limited Collector’s Edition, or The Xbox Bone Limited Edition Halo 5 Guardians Bundle right now and will unlock sometime soon.

> 2533274831364893;5:
> I can’t even open the Halo channel…it just loads and loads and then says something about an error try again.

i have the same problem

So far, very good representation of the first book. Seeing what I imagined in my head as I read it makes me smile.

Really cool, now watch and wait for halo 5

Man, wish I had watched this last night. Now I feel like there isn’t time!

First episode was really good, following the book as it should.