Fall of Reach Animated Movie is out right now.

Not sure if its because I have been playing Halo 5 or not but when I got to the Halo Channel it shows the 3 parts and says I can play it.

Seriously? I payed $100 for the LE specifically for the Fall of Reach series and it’s FREE? The -Yoink- is up with that 343?

> 2533274884104399;2:
> Seriously? I payed $100 for the LE specifically for the Fall of Reach series and it’s FREE? The -Yoink- is up with that 343?

No, only the first of 3 episodes can be watched without purchasing it

> 2533274884104399;2:
> Seriously? I payed $100 for the LE specifically for the Fall of Reach series and it’s FREE? The -Yoink- is up with that 343?

Same here man, I got my pre release copy but still picking up my 100 dollar copy at Gamestop tonight. Im going to test it to be sure but it said play now.

> 2533274908070201;3:
> > 2533274884104399;2:
> > Seriously? I payed $100 for the LE specifically for the Fall of Reach series and it’s FREE? The -Yoink- is up with that 343?
>
>
> No, only the first of 3 episodes can be watched without purchasing it

Oh if thats the case then ok. Sorry for the confusion and topic. My bad.

Darn, my hopes were up…

Its just smart business so no freak outs. If releasing some episodes early for everyone to enjoy and airing the first episode tonight during the YouTube live stream even make 3-5% of pre-order people change their order from the standard edition to the limited edition so they can see the rest of the animated series, that is millions of dollars more for the company; I would question the intelligence of Microsoft and 343 exec’s if they didn’t take this opportunity.

They’re debuting the first episode at Halo: Live today anyway. Likely you can get a head start too. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m at work now, but when I go home, that will be the first thing to watch.

i watched the first episode…i love it! seriously, it is so freaking good…unfortunately the sec episode can´t be played right now…some bug interference

> 2535427003475495;10:
> i watched the first episode…i love it! seriously, it is so freaking good…unfortunately the sec episode can´t be played right now…some bug interference

You have to buy it as far as I know

I’ll buy it on blu Ray if I like. Watching now

> 2535427003475495;10:
> i watched the first episode…i love it! seriously, it is so freaking good…unfortunately the sec episode can´t be played right now…some bug interference

Same for me man, to bad. Maybe later.

> 2533274908070201;11:
> > 2535427003475495;10:
> > i watched the first episode…i love it! seriously, it is so freaking good…unfortunately the sec episode can´t be played right now…some bug interference
>
>
> You have to buy it as far as I know

the first three episodes are avail for everyone in the halo channel app

I wants it

> 2535427003475495;14:
> > 2533274908070201;11:
> > > 2535427003475495;10:
> > > i watched the first episode…i love it! seriously, it is so freaking good…unfortunately the sec episode can´t be played right now…some bug interference
> >
> >
> > You have to buy it as far as I know
>
>
> the first three episodes are avail for everyone in the halo channel app

How many episodes are there total?

Fan of the book and when I heard about this I wasn’t expecting much since I didn’t like the art direction. Changed my mind after the first episode it’s actually pretty good and it captures the essence of the book. Plus love that funny moment with Jorge.

Going to watch them later today before I play

So, as someone who paid the extra money to download the digital collector’s edition and make sure they had access to this series, how do I go about viewing these episodes? I just tried on Halo Channel (only see the first three episodes, which are apparently available for anyone) and all three videos are giving a replay error right now for some reason. Where do I go to see the rest?

Not sure why I’m the only one with this Problem
but Whenever I try to watch the first act it’s in Spanish

I clicked on all the Language settings the Closed Captioning

But Nothing Changes
What Gives man!