Fall Arena Changes Detailed

LOL, “unfortunate spawning”

Unfortunate that they removed the Hydra from Plaza. It was a game changer!

Now theres like no more suppresors in MP now. Just Brute Plasma Rifles.

> 2535409489305717;3:
> Now theres like no more suppresors in MP now. Just Brute Plasma Rifles.

There’s a song of peace suppressor in the Rig now.

> 2535409489305717;3:
> Now theres like no more suppresors in MP now. Just Brute Plasma Rifles.

Believe it or not, I have never used the brute plasma rifle in H5.

> 2533274968707582;4:
> > 2535409489305717;3:
> > Now theres like no more suppresors in MP now. Just Brute Plasma Rifles.
>
>
> There’s a song of peace suppressor in the Rig now.

I know that but so far theres only 2 maps with asuppresors now I think. And the Brute Plasma Rifle has like 3-4 maps with it. I lime that they have have more Recon DMR on the maps now.

> 2533274875982754;5:
> > 2535409489305717;3:
> > Now theres like no more suppresors in MP now. Just Brute Plasma Rifles.
>
>
> Believe it or not, I have never used the brute plasma rifle in H5.

Its so good. But its like the Halo 3 Plasma Rifle. But is very good in close quarters if you know how to lead your shots and dont hold the trigger.

No pls Overgrowth no :frowning:

Seeing the backlash they got on TB, they better revert the changes.

I’m done. Why do they insist on doing this? Lxthul just said that they still follow through with their choices even though the pros told them their thoughts. I don’t get it.

Sword bottom mid on Coli. I’m done, 343. That is so ridiculous.

> 2533274890584596;10:
> Sword bottom mid on Coli. I’m done, 343. That is so ridiculous.

Same. They almost took out all the Suppresors and and the Scattor shot now. It ridiculous.

343 Loves close combat weapons wtf?

> 2533274797091891;12:
> 343 Loves close combat weapons wtf?

SR = SKILL GAP

/s

Have yet to touch the new arena settings but from what I’ve heard, 343 still suck on adjusting maps and the sandbox around them.

> 2533274890584596;10:
> Sword bottom mid on Coli. I’m done, 343. That is so ridiculous.

Don’t see how this could be a good idea

> 2533275030819984;2:
> Unfortunate that they removed the Hydra from Plaza. It was a game changer!

Yeah I know sometimes it was a change for the worst or if the enemy got it for the best.

> 2535409489305717;11:
> > 2533274890584596;10:
> > Sword bottom mid on Coli. I’m done, 343. That is so ridiculous.
>
>
> Same. They almost took out all the Suppresors and and the Scattor shot now. It ridiculous.

I didn’t see them gone because I wasn’t really playing the team arena I was playing fiesta kills to try and get some commendations for my company.

> 2535409489305717;7:
> > 2533274875982754;5:
> > > 2535409489305717;3:
> > > Now theres like no more suppresors in MP now. Just Brute Plasma Rifles.
> >
> >
> > Believe it or not, I have never used the brute plasma rifle in H5.
>
>
> Its so good. But its like the Halo 3 Plasma Rifle. But is very good in close quarters if you know how to lead your shots and dont hold the trigger.

But it has to have a very fast cooling flush you can only take down one Spartan with the power till you have to flush

> 2535409489305717;7:
> > 2533274875982754;5:
> > > 2535409489305717;3:
> > > Now theres like no more suppresors in MP now. Just Brute Plasma Rifles.
> >
> >
> > Believe it or not, I have never used the brute plasma rifle in H5.
>
>
> Its so good. But its like the Halo 3 Plasma Rifle. But is very good in close quarters if you know how to lead your shots and dont hold the trigger.

Is it a tracking burst?

I like how the changes freshen up the gameplay a bit. I’ll have to see how it plays, but I hope it’s better than before. They also acknowledged that riptide wasn’t the best map. I like it, but I know a lot of the community doesn’t.