Falcons are in Halo4!!!!! *PROOF*

In this picture near the UNSC Infinity you can see some falcons flying! On the ground you can see a Scorpion, a few ghosts, and a wraith. It also looks as if the Infinity is taking off not crashing.

http://download.halowaypoint.com/content/waypoint/assets/images/a31d9dfb9cd845e2b9c42d13d4acff53/2820774-gallery.png

This was already known.

Cool. They just need gauss falcons.

> Cool. They just need gauss falcons.

^^This right here. Now I just have to hope for Hornets. Or gauss Hornets.

I really hope that 343i allow us to add fully-armed Falcons into custom games. I get that the chin turret is too powerful for matchmaking, but the Banshee has both of its weapons and so it would be nice to have a custom game where another air vehicle can bring the fight to the Banshee.

I hope we can ride passenger on the falcons
in custom games

OP, I could use Paint of Photoshop to circle those. I had to search for about twenty seconds before finding them.

OT: YEEEEEAH!!!

> I hope we can ride passenger on the falcons
> in custom games

That’s all I ask. Please let me have seats!

And if my team and I end our voyage in a flaming, burning wreck of a whirley-bird, then so be it! xD

SAVE THE DATE!

I hope the Hornet returns :slight_smile: I love the falcon, but I love the hornets a lot more, personally

> I hope we can ride passenger on the falcons
> in custom games

I ask for this too! Not just for custom games, but for Objective games too with no turrets like the Transport Hornet in Halo 3! There should be more than 1 option for it in Custom games and Forge etc. :slight_smile:

I personally would rather see drivable pelicans/phantoms then falcons.

> I personally would rather see drivable pelicans/phantoms then falcons.

I think we’re going to have both.

How about seats for falcons and drivable pelicans and phontoms

Like the Hawk in Halo Wars?.. interesing

> > I personally would rather see drivable pelicans/phantoms then falcons.
>
> I think we’re going to have both.

about damn time! imagine the fun you could have in forge mode/BTB.

How about seats for falcons and drivable pelicans and phontoms

I hope so

They just need chain gun Falcons like in New Alexandria, or one of those Falcons that has grenade turrets added to the Machine gun turrets on the side.

I just think Gauss everything would be good, gauss mongoose? Why not!

> I just think Gauss everything would be good, gauss mongoose? Why not!

gauss-goose… Trolololol

Couldn’t it be a hornet? They are similarly shaped and that image is but a blur.