Falcons and Pelicans available in forge

Would it be possible to allow us to have access to pelicans and falcons as UNSC vehicles in forge, not so much for matchmaking purposes, but instead for both recreation and for making cinematic scenes.

Hopefully the Falcon will be at least added.

I’m sure these were left out to leave room for simple additions in one of the upcoming patches. They do have them slated until June at least.

Flying a pelican seems unrealistic but as a prop would be great. We need pelican with the landing legs out, pelican without landing legs and a crashed pelican.

> 2533274792306454;4:
> Flying a pelican seems unrealistic but as a prop would be great. We need pelican with the landing legs out, pelican without landing legs and a crashed pelican.

I think flying the pelican would be awesome! Transporting troops into the battlefield would be amazing

We should draft a petition or something, just to add a set of vehicles the community chooses, like the falcon, pelican, hornet, phantom etc. That would be amazing.

> 2533274792306454;4:
> Flying a pelican seems unrealistic but as a prop would be great. We need pelican with the landing legs out, pelican without landing legs and a crashed pelican.

Even better have it in various states. I think the new Forge will support that and with advanced scripting it would be even better as we could smoothly transition between each state with it!

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but 343i won’t listen or do really anything for their consumers. They are so caught up in getting money for moronic purposes to even care about what the fandom domain wants as a whole. Unless you pay them every shiny penny and nickel you have ever earned, they won’t even consider your ideas. Over the past few years that they have owned the title of “Halo” they have done nothing but released -Yoink- games that require no peace of mind at all. I find it really tragic that they want to pull our legs about releasing information about a “High end game”. All of this “DLC” is nothing but a hilarious joke well played. Forge was supposed to be at launch, some of these maps were supposed to be there too, but lone behold, they refrained from doing so and instead are adding them now. If this is how you woo a crowd that took pleasure in previous makes of a title you took on, then please tell us why all of this proclaimed content is so bland and late regarding this game that I used to love with all my heart. Give me a reason why I should keep playing. 343i, you are losing your customers, you might want to act fast before all of your money and the establishment you made on this game, is all gone. The clock is ticking, and frankly, the loyal fans are entirely sick of these childish games. You want to make a difference to this community? Talk to the fans and ask their opinion for once in your life. You’re corporate jobs will be jack didily squat. Act soon. ~Hugs and kisses

I doubt we will get a pelican, but im pretty sure thry will add unsc flying vehicles at some point