Falcon Seats

My friend came to my attention when he saw a modding video and he saw that the falcon in forge DOES have passenger seats. the only thing preventing everyone in forge from geting to them, is the seat number thingy that they are on, im just saying…there not activated. “im sure bungie had their reasons, just not good ones…” … :smiley: anyway, this can be changed in a simple title update, but would it be worth it though?

> My friend came to my attention when he saw a modding video and he saw that the falcon in forge DOES have passenger seats. the only thing preventing everyone in forge from geting to them, is the seat number thingy that they are on, im just saying…there not activated. “im sure bungie had their reasons, just not good ones…” … :smiley: anyway, this can be changed in a simple title update, but would it be worth it though?

I have never wanted anything more, the ability to transport 5+ people round Forge World and having there lives in your hands would be insane, it would be so awesome, especially if you’re a Machinima Director.

I can see why bungie didn’t want that in Muti-player because of a hull team could get killed.
Thou it would be cool to have.

But the mod is Jtag and it’s the campaign falcon from New Alexandria

> I can see why bungie didn’t want that in Muti-player because of a hull team could get killed.
> Thou it would be cool to have.
>
> But the mod is Jtag and it’s the campaign falcon from New Alexandria

No, it’s the Falcon from Forge World, or whatever map you are using.