Falcon, pretty please?

Can we please, please get a Falcon and some variants in Halo 5 Warzone? The humans are lacking a gunship, and the only gunship in the game is the Phaeton. Sure. Some could argue that the Wasp is a gunship, but you can take any wasp out with one Arclight shot. Here’s my request, plain and simple: 343, please add Falcons to Halo 5.
I want some good variants, though.
Maybe a type exactly like the one in Halo: Reach multiplayer-side mounted turrets, make it a REQ level 3 or 4.
Perhaps one like in the level New Alexandra, with the guns controlled by the player. Perhaps nerf the weaponry and make it a level 7 REQ.
One like in the mission Tip of the Spear, where the gunners have grenade launchers (you’d have to nerf the ROF) and make it level 6 or 7.
Please.

LukeTheNotable made a video in regards to the Falcon appearing in Halo 5; he concluded - with his special calculations - that the basic Falcon could be a Level 3/4 REQ vehicle.

EDIT: Here’s the video.

I hope we see it in future Halo games if we don’t get it in 5.

> 2533274972430429;3:
> I hope we see it in future Halo games if we don’t get it in 5.

Can you imagine how dangerous a Guass Falcon would be in the hands of a skilled crew? That’s like having the Apache in the Halo universe!

> 2535429593088083;4:
> > 2533274972430429;3:
> > I hope we see it in future Halo games if we don’t get it in 5.
>
> Can you imagine how dangerous a Guass Falcon would be in the hands of a skilled crew? That’s like having the Apache in the Halo universe!

Oh my God. The amount of farming as well one could do with it. I would look so sick.

However if would be easy to take down if a stray spartan had a good shot with a splaser.

The only thing that would be too much of a threat would be Splasers and rocket hogs. And SPNKrs. It would take some balancing, because in Reach the Falcon was kind of overpowered, and that was with balanced spawns. In Warzone if you’re getting destroyed you can just call in a power weapon…

Not going to happen… and it’s too expensive for only one side of the fanbase to get a piece of content like that and not the other.

The only thing H5 needs at this point are another small handful of maps and game modes. At this stage, the game’s issues really can’t be fixed. Added maps and game modes would at least keep everyone playing. The map pool badly needs something fresh and unique. Too many recycled ideas/similar layouts and limited gametypes repeating in the MM hopper. Not enough variety…

“A Falcon does not a Halo game make…”

Last time I checked, the UH-144 Falcon was only ever used by the UNSC Army, and us Spartans are part of the UNSC Navy instead. 343i likes to stick with the lore in the games - such as making multiplayer “canon” with the addition of the UNSC Infinity’s “war games” - so I honestly can’t see the Falcon making an appearance. Maybe in Halo 6, if we fight alongside soldiers and not marines.

> 2535440693312185;6:
> The only thing that would be too much of a threat would be Splasers and rocket hogs. And SPNKrs. It would take some balancing, because in Reach the Falcon was kind of overpowered, and that was with balanced spawns. In Warzone if you’re getting destroyed you can just call in a power weapon…

I don’t know about that. The falcon has never been op against me. Good communicated team shots and it’s down. Granted I played with friends and not everyone does that but I never had trouble with the falcon personally I’d love to see it come back though easily my favorite vehicle from halo

> 2533274939018653;8:
> Last time I checked, the UH-144 Falcon was only ever used by the UNSC Army, and us Spartans are part of the UNSC Navy instead. 343i likes to stick with the lore in the games - such as making multiplayer “canon” with the addition of the UNSC Infinity’s “war games” - so I honestly can’t see the Falcon making an appearance. Maybe in Halo 6, if we fight alongside soldiers and not marines.

Marines used it back on reach? And even if so I personally don’t play matchmaking for the lore so hopefully they’ll change it up. Mix things up a little bit

> 2535462450434439;10:
> > 2533274939018653;8:
> > Last time I checked, the UH-144 Falcon was only ever used by the UNSC Army, and us Spartans are part of the UNSC Navy instead. 343i likes to stick with the lore in the games - such as making multiplayer “canon” with the addition of the UNSC Infinity’s “war games” - so I honestly can’t see the Falcon making an appearance. Maybe in Halo 6, if we fight alongside soldiers and not marines.
>
> Marines used it back on reach? And even if so I personally don’t play matchmaking for the lore so hopefully they’ll change it up. Mix things up a little bit

The majority of human forces encountered throughout Reach were UNSC Army. UNSCMC and UNSCAF forces did appear, but to a lesser extent.

> 2533274972430429;5:
> > 2535429593088083;4:
> > > 2533274972430429;3:
> > > I hope we see it in future Halo games if we don’t get it in 5.
> >
> > Can you imagine how dangerous a Guass Falcon would be in the hands of a skilled crew? That’s like having the Apache in the Halo universe!
>
> Oh my God. The amount of farming as well one could do with it. I would look so sick.
>
> However if would be easy to take down if a stray spartan had a good shot with a splaser.

Don’t even really need to take it down. Just have some people concentrate BR/DMR fire on whoever is manning the turrets and it’s almost useless.

> 2533274939018653;8:
> Last time I checked, the UH-144 Falcon was only ever used by the UNSC Army, and us Spartans are part of the UNSC Navy instead. 343i likes to stick with the lore in the games - such as making multiplayer “canon” with the addition of the UNSC Infinity’s “war games” - so I honestly can’t see the Falcon making an appearance. Maybe in Halo 6, if we fight alongside soldiers and not marines.

Well, actually, the Spartans we play as (S-IVs) fall under the Spartan Operations branch of the UNSC. Spartan-IIs, however, continue to operate under the command of the UNSC Navy. The Falcon still could be added under the War Games simulations, being simulations and all.

> 2533274939018653;8:
> Last time I checked, the UH-144 Falcon was only ever used by the UNSC Army, and us Spartans are part of the UNSC Navy instead. 343i likes to stick with the lore in the games - such as making multiplayer “canon” with the addition of the UNSC Infinity’s “war games” - so I honestly can’t see the Falcon making an appearance. Maybe in Halo 6, if we fight alongside soldiers and not marines.

Ever read Last light? An oni research battalion in that use Falcons so wouldn’t that be evidence that the navy also use them?

> 2535462450434439;9:
> > 2535440693312185;6:
> > The only thing that would be too much of a threat would be Splasers and rocket hogs. And SPNKrs. It would take some balancing, because in Reach the Falcon was kind of overpowered, and that was with balanced spawns. In Warzone if you’re getting destroyed you can just call in a power weapon…
>
> I don’t know about that. The falcon has never been op against me. Good communicated team shots and it’s down. Granted I played with friends and not everyone does that but I never had trouble with the falcon personally I’d love to see it come back though easily my favorite vehicle from halo

I meant underpowered, and that was with balanced weapon spawns, my bad

Probably to late to get a falcon :confused: it was asked for for a long time, and we got the wasp.

Don’t get your hopes up this late in the game. I think there’ll only be bug fixes and tweaks here and there from now on. You’re asking for a whole new vehicle that wasn’t even in the campaign. Better just set your eyes on H6.

Possibly in the next Halo title, kinda late for H5 tbh. But ya, I would like to see some variants for it if it ever becomes a thing

> 2535434548670205;16:
> Possibly in the next Halo title, kinda late for H5 tbh. But ya, I would like to see some variants for it if it ever becomes a thing

There is the aforementioned possibility of a Guass Falcon, and another one blazing through with Rocket Turrets. Both versions would be extremely deadly. Now, if only the Falcon could have some form of energy shielding akin to the Wasp…

Yes, I would be down for that and a idea I made earlier. A Sword Falcon, as the pilot you get a projectile base 3 burst needle cannon that is shot kill. Shields are equipped and are stronger then a wasp. Needle Chainguns on each side and of course be able to sit in the three extra seats like campaign.

> 2535409489305717;18:
> Yes, I would be down for that and a idea I made earlier. A Sword Falcon, as the pilot you get a projectile base 3 burst needle cannon that is shot kill. Shields are equipped and are stronger then a wasp. Needle Chainguns on each side and of course be able to sit in the three extra seats like campaign.

Would it glow a pinkish red colour?

Imagine if we had a falcon with a special ability of going invisible for a short while, whilst the gunner on the side sneakily mow down any approaching spartan.

> 2533274972430429;19:
> > 2535409489305717;18:
> > Yes, I would be down for that and a idea I made earlier. A Sword Falcon, as the pilot you get a projectile base 3 burst needle cannon that is shot kill. Shields are equipped and are stronger then a wasp. Needle Chainguns on each side and of course be able to sit in the three extra seats like campaign.
>
> Would it glow a pinkish red colour?
>
> Imagine if we had a falcon with a special ability of going invisible for a short while, whilst the gunner on the side sneakily mow down any approaching spartan.

It would have a lighting red color. If it goes invisible it would be like some op falcon