Falcon? Nah. Where's The Hornet?

I really think the Hornet should be implemented in game. I can see it being added in the future instead of the Falcon. Thoughts?

Where is anything? really? where is anything of substance that is not just a re-skinned or different colored version of -Yoink- that is already in the game?

pretty sure after playing through two betrayals on OG halo fans spoke out against re-using assets to fluff content…and look where we are now

Hornet would be cool, buuuuut it and the phaeton work basically the same, except the hornet can hold two passengers

I would much rather have the hornet.

Players don’t get in warthogs as is why would any one get in a falcon when you spawn it? Hornet>falcon and that is fact.

Falcons better than the hornet because of it being more of a team playing veichal.

> 2533274989631467;6:
> Falcons better than the hornet because of it being more of a team playing veichal.

That’s the thing a lot of players don’t play as a team. More times than not I have to gun in my own warthog.

How about both? And throw a hawk in because why not,
falcon can be the ‘basic vehicle’, give it a gun for pilot and 2 chain guns for passengers.
hornet can be the ‘corp variant’ so to say, give the pilot a gun and rockets similar to phaeton.
hawk can be the ‘oni/Hannibal variant’ with machine guns and guass cannons and no passengers.
Now everyone is happy, especially me because I’d use any one of those 3 because I love being the pilot.

> 2533274805422460;1:
> I really think the Hornet should be implemented in game. I can see it being added in the future instead of the Falcon. Thoughts?

Hornet is honestly more effective than the falcon.

The hornet would be better to bring in than the falcon.

> 2533274816788253;7:
> > 2533274989631467;6:
> > Falcons better than the hornet because of it being more of a team playing veichal.
>
>
> That’s the thing a lot of players don’t play as a team. More times than not I have to gun in my own warthog.

If I see someone with a warthog and I’m on foot I always get in their gunner seat if they don’t drive off.

My thoughts exactly. It would perform much better in H5’s sandbox than a Falcon.

Hornet was always my favorite vehicle. The ability to carry passengers coupled with moderate firepower made it a versatile and useful aircraft in any situation.
I would much rather have that than the falcon.

> 2533274989631467;6:
> Falcons better than the hornet because of it being more of a team playing veichal.

A fully crewed Falcon is also a better target for someone looking to advance their Splaser commendation. Slow, somewhat awkward, noisy, and a larger target than a Warthog, it’s pretty much just asking to be killed by a Laser. At least if you get taken down in a Hornet, you aren’t as likely to bring teammates with you.

> 2533274989631467;6:

It’s a bloody sky-warthog! (I mean sky-puma). And the hornet has missiles that make stuff go boom

Adding the hornet would be almost the same as adding a phaeton variant since the two vehicles are so similar.

> 2533274964744704;16:
> Adding the hornet would be almost the same as adding a phaeton variant since the two vehicles are so similar.

Hornets move up and down faster and have no boost. Not much, but there is a difference. And with a Falcon, you’d be shot out of the sky in Warzone in the blink of an eye.

The falcon is one of the greatest things ever put into a game.

Falcontage

You’re all wrong. What 343 really needs to bring back is the Chopper :smiley:

I think people want the falcon more because it had a bigger capacity for people. Also, please let 4 people ride inside like the campaign 343 if you use the falcon for H5 or h6