Falcon in halo 4

a little disappointed it wasnt listed in the buliten… i hope the falcon is in halo 4, i mean really think of how cool it would look!

I’m 50% the Falcon will be in Halo 4, they just haven’t revealed it yet.

If not, I will be very surprised.

i’d like the hornet better, but i would be fine to use the falcon

I haven’t got a clue whether the Falcon is in Halo 4, but I know that replay value will be greatly affected for a lot of people who play custom games often. Also, there’ll be no air transport vehicle in Halo 4, so again, it’ll affect custom games a lot.

> I haven’t got a clue whether the Falcon is in Halo 4, but I know that replay value will be greatly affected for a lot of people who play custom games often. Also, there’ll be no air transport vehicle in Halo 4, so again, it’ll affect custom games a lot.

There’s still the banshee, although I guess that’s not a transport vehicle. If not now, I hope it comes in a little while through a DLC, now that everyone has to download multiplayer it should be possible to add things in later.

Maybe it was TOO cool, so they took it out?

not in

> > I haven’t got a clue whether the Falcon is in Halo 4, but I know that replay value will be greatly affected for a lot of people who play custom games often. Also, there’ll be no air transport vehicle in Halo 4, so again, it’ll affect custom games a lot.
>
> There’s still the banshee, although I guess that’s not a transport vehicle. If not now, I hope it comes in a little while through a DLC, now that everyone has to download multiplayer it should be possible to add things in later.

Not in the existing Forge maps it won’t.

I actually thought 343i were doing it right with Forge, but they messed it all up. Halo 3 did everything perfectly. Forge objects, variety, maps, vehicles, objects, gametypes, and so much more were all done properly in Halo 4. It was a complete mess in Halo Reach, and is looking bad in Halo 4.

> I haven’t got a clue whether the Falcon is in Halo 4, but I know that replay value will be greatly affected for a lot of people who play custom games often. Also, there’ll be no air transport vehicle in Halo 4, so again, it’ll affect custom games a lot.

well…
with the new Trait zones, you can affect gravity
if said gravity affects vehicles, you could make flying warthogs

and as much as it may be epicly hourmoruus, it may function as arial transport

> > > I haven’t got a clue whether the Falcon is in Halo 4, but I know that replay value will be greatly affected for a lot of people who play custom games often. Also, there’ll be no air transport vehicle in Halo 4, so again, it’ll affect custom games a lot.
> >
> > There’s still the banshee, although I guess that’s not a transport vehicle. If not now, I hope it comes in a little while through a DLC, now that everyone has to download multiplayer it should be possible to add things in later.
>
> Not in the existing Forge maps it won’t.
>
> I actually thought 343i were doing it right with Forge, but they messed it all up. Halo 3 did everything perfectly. Forge objects, variety, maps, vehicles, objects, gametypes, and so much more were all done properly in Halo 4. It was a complete mess in Halo Reach, and is looking bad in Halo 4.

Why not in the existing maps?

I’d love to have the Falcon back in Halo 4. What would make it especially sweet is if they added a passenger seat to the current Reach multiplayer version, a version with mounted grenade launchers - a la Tip of the Spear - and one with machine gun turrets, no passenger seat, and a gatling gun that can be operated by the pilot (a la New Alexandria).

> > > > I haven’t got a clue whether the Falcon is in Halo 4, but I know that replay value will be greatly affected for a lot of people who play custom games often. Also, there’ll be no air transport vehicle in Halo 4, so again, it’ll affect custom games a lot.
> > >
> > > There’s still the banshee, although I guess that’s not a transport vehicle. If not now, I hope it comes in a little while through a DLC, now that everyone has to download multiplayer it should be possible to add things in later.
> >
> > Not in the existing Forge maps it won’t.
> >
> > I actually thought 343i were doing it right with Forge, but they messed it all up. Halo 3 did everything perfectly. Forge objects, variety, maps, vehicles, objects, gametypes, and so much more were all done properly in Halo 4. It was a complete mess in Halo Reach, and is looking bad in Halo 4.
>
> Why not in the existing maps?

Well, I haven’t got a clue how the system works, but I’ve heard numerous times that it isn’t possible to add new vehicles to existing maps in the game, however, it is possible to release them in a map pack to ONLY be playable on the maps in the map pack. That’s what I’ve always thought. Am I wrong?

I think if it was in the game it would have already been announced, or seen during one of the conventions. Why keep an old vehicle hidden? No, I’m pretty sure there will not be a falcon. Not that it’s that big of a loss.

> > I haven’t got a clue whether the Falcon is in Halo 4, but I know that replay value will be greatly affected for a lot of people who play custom games often. Also, there’ll be no air transport vehicle in Halo 4, so again, it’ll affect custom games a lot.
>
> well…
> with the new Trait zones, you can affect gravity
> if said gravity affects vehicles, you could make flying warthogs
>
> and as much as it may be epicly hourmoruus, it may function as arial transport

Haha, can’t wait to try all that cool stuff out with the trait zones. :smiley:

> > > > > I haven’t got a clue whether the Falcon is in Halo 4, but I know that replay value will be greatly affected for a lot of people who play custom games often. Also, there’ll be no air transport vehicle in Halo 4, so again, it’ll affect custom games a lot.
> > > >
> > > > There’s still the banshee, although I guess that’s not a transport vehicle. If not now, I hope it comes in a little while through a DLC, now that everyone has to download multiplayer it should be possible to add things in later.
> > >
> > > Not in the existing Forge maps it won’t.
> > >
> > > I actually thought 343i were doing it right with Forge, but they messed it all up. Halo 3 did everything perfectly. Forge objects, variety, maps, vehicles, objects, gametypes, and so much more were all done properly in Halo 4. It was a complete mess in Halo Reach, and is looking bad in Halo 4.
> >
> > Why not in the existing maps?
>
> Well, I haven’t got a clue how the system works, but I’ve heard numerous times that it isn’t possible to add new vehicles to existing maps in the game, however, it is possible to release them in a map pack to ONLY be playable on the maps in the map pack. That’s what I’ve always thought. Am I wrong?

That was because everyone would have to re-download the maps to make it work. Now that everyone “Needs 8-free GBs to play Halo 4 multiplayer” they could theoretically add anything they want now.

No Falcon in MP, it’s just the Banshee guys.

Of course, there will be a big surprise in the main Campaign. Fans already got to fly it once in a certain city :wink:

Didn’t like the falcon too much tbh, I’d be happier to see the hornet return, felt like a much worthier opponent to the banshee

I’m really sad that their won’t be Falcons or Hornets. It was really fun to load up two passengers and fly around. I loved doing flag runs in the hornet, and even more fun is blowing up a hornet or falcon with three occupants. I’m really going to miss that.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not revive old threads.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I emailed 343 a bunch of times on facebook about it. There needs to a falcon in halo 4.

>

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

NECROOOOOOOOO…