Fake video and Spring showcase

Many people have now heard of this fake trailer that recently emerged on Youtube, but Microsoft quickly denied it. They have yet to deny this speculated showing at the Spring Showcase, simply stating “no comment.” Is this a good sign of things to come? Wouldn’t they have denied it if it wasn’t true?

I guess we’ll just have to wait to find out.

Yes it is my friend.

But just keep in mind, a 99% chance of good things still leaves a 1% chance of disappointment. That said, I’m optimistic.

Ofcourse they will be talking about Halo: 4 in their Spring showcase.

It would be stupid not to. Anyone who has a brain should know this.

It says interview with Bungie wtf? They must have misunderstood.

Translation:
contents
Medal of Honor: Warfighter - On the visit to the studio
Evolutionary Learning 2.0 - Games Then and Now
Halo 4 - Interview with Bungie
Sleeping Dogs - We traveled to Tokyo
Max Payne 3 - We have played it
Metal Gear Solid - The whole story, ultrafet Article
Street Fighter X Tekken - Scandinavia’s first review
Mass Effect 3 - We have set ratings
Twisted Metal - Big Review
Link Gamereactor, halo 4 Pretty legit
It is a magazine, will release in sweden 14 march.
So it will surely be info.

They’ve yet to deny any thing at the spring show case, but don’t go planing on there being any Halo 4 information.

“Plan for the worst, hope for the best.”

I just find it kind of strange that the 29th is on a WEDNESDAY isn’t that the usual day for the weekly update?

just sayin’

> It says interview with Bungie wtf? They must have misunderstood.
>
> Translation:
> contents
> Medal of Honor: Warfighter - On the visit to the studio
> Evolutionary Learning 2.0 - Games Then and Now
> Halo 4 - Interview with Bungie
> Sleeping Dogs - We traveled to Tokyo
> Max Payne 3 - We have played it
> Metal Gear Solid - The whole story, ultrafet Article
> Street Fighter X Tekken - Scandinavia’s first review
> Mass Effect 3 - We have set ratings
> Twisted Metal - Big Review
> Link Gamereactor, halo 4 Pretty legit
> It is a magazine, will release in sweden 14 march.
> So it will surely be info.

Nice find, this is definitely reassuring. Really hoping we’ll see something soon.

We will have to wait and see :slight_smile:
I still have my countdown to the 29th on my Droid running :smiley: