FAITH IN 343

I have complete faith in 343 industries… I Believe they will do a great job with halo and not let us down. Halo CEA was a great game and yes i understand it was just a remake but it was a smart move by them to remake it… I know a lot of people are very upset about the lack of information but how many companies can go against there fans and hold information back from them and not it leak… They know when the right time is to show trailers and game play there for I have hope in 343… How about you…

I agree but other people join bandwagons and get “brain washed” from the hell that’s been unleashed from flamers on these forums.

“Oh this guy is using loaded words and bias to prove his point. I’ll agree with him on that note. I HATE 343!” - The Average Troll

Faith. I have it.

The fact that they chose to do a remake of the original for its 10th anniversary speaks volumes about how they feel when it comes to their fanbase. Even if they screw up Halo, they will have done so trying their best.

Well good for you!

> I agree but other people join bandwagons of others.
>
> “Oh this guy is using loaded words and bias to prove his point. I’ll agree with him on that note. I HATE 343!” - The Average Forum Poster

Those are what you call “Trolls”.

Of coarse I do. Why do you think I came to their forums? To troll?..

lol you never know ^

Honestly, I don’t have faith nor do I do either.

I have complete faith in 343i, too.

I haven’t really disliked any halo’s i really enjoyed reach but a lot of people didn’t… 343 needs our trust and respect which they deserve and will get…

I have complete faith that 343 can and will make a great Halo 4. However my faith won’t blind me from criticism, no game is perfect and I want Halo 4 to be as close as possible. I’m most critical of the Halo series because it’s one of the best games I’ve seen and I want it to be as good as it can get.

> Honestly, I don’t have faith nor do I do either.

A prime target to be converted once a new trailer appears.

Faith is a term I would not use. 343i has BIG shoes to fill and a lot to live up to so they need to prove themselves first. Having Frankie and shishka on the team helps though.

> I agree but other people join bandwagons and get “brain washed” from the hell that’s been unleashed from flamers on these forums.
>
> “Oh this guy is using loaded words and bias to prove his point. I’ll agree with him on that note. I HATE 343!” - The Average Troll

Really? Weird. It seems to me that whoever is a Vanilla Reach supporter gets flamed to the end.

I have high hopes for them, but I’m going to wait and see how they go be for having “faith” in them.

I hate to seem as though I’m siding with the “anti-343” crowd (I’m definitely not), but I think you’ve chosen an appropriate term to describe your feelings toward 343 Industries: “faith” is generally defined as "belief in the absence of proof. The simple fact is that 343 Industries are an unproven developer. With the exception of Halo: Anniversary–which should not, in my opinion, be included in the discussion–they haven’t yet released any games which may either attest to or threaten their talent as a video game developer. I think the only stance one can take right now with regard to their abilities is one of neutrality.

halo 4 is there to chance to shine or not? I believe in them