Failure to unlock Helioskrill Armor

I have unlocked the Legend achievement and have still not revived the armor set. I have closed and opened the game multiple times. (including resetting my box) I have entered Halo Channel and then checked waypoint. Still nothing. I worked long and hard for this armor, so a fix or some help / directions would be appreciated. (I saw no Helioskrill topic under the Halo 5 support forum, I apologize if this is a re-post / re-thread or whatnot.)

Same issue here. I’ve been posting here for weeks and also contacting Microsoft support and so far have been given literally zero possible solutions.

A lot of users report not seeing the campaign/beta armors for the game unlock in their collection list specifically. Greyed out as if it’ll never be available; however, the game will tend to trick you. Some players tend to overlook armor and helmets in the actual customization portion of their list and miss it completely if they amassed such a huge inventory of gear to try out. It may not be the best or most helpful advice, but it’s very common to blaze through the customization lists and not see it right away. As for the greyed out portions in the collection, it may be a glitch in the game’s code trying to sync with Halo Waypoint, Halo Channel, and The Master Chief Collection. I hope your luck turns around though for the better.

Have you had any luck with this?

I was having the same problem! My Helioskrill doesn’t show up in my collection! However, with a closer look into my customization inventory, I found my Armor! Take a look and scroll through your items. Hope this helps.

exact same issue… unlocked legend etc… nothing …

Go into mcc and from there go to the achievement section and take a look at the achievement then log into halo 5 and see if it’s there worked for me.

Have to do this all through Mcc not Xbox achievements.

We are currently processing and validating the list of everyone that has earned the Helioskrill armor set. Validating this constantly growing list takes a bit of time, which is why you may not be seeing your armor yet. We apologize for the delay!

> We are currently processing and validating the list of everyone that has earned the Helioskrill armor set. Validating this constantly growing list takes a bit of time, which is why you may not be seeing your armor yet. We apologize for the delay!

Thanks and we appreciate you guys for letting the community know that it’s being looked into. I also have this same issue in my game as well but not just for the Helioskril but Mark VI [Gen I], Mark VI [Gen I] Scarred, and Nightfall as well are being shown as greyed out in the collection screen, these are somehow available to me though, just not Helioskril in both customization or collection menus. Does this aforementioned list also involve these armors even if by small chance?

> We are currently processing and validating the list of everyone that has earned the Helioskrill armor set. Validating this constantly growing list takes a bit of time, which is why you may not be seeing your armor yet. We apologize for the delay!

Omg finally, an official response! This is the first I’ve seen on this in over a month!

Any idea how we’ll know when it’s finished? In case it somehow doesn’t work again.

YES!!! THANK YOU FOR THE REPLY YOU MADE MY DAY SSWEEEETTTTT ITS COMINNNNN

Thank you 343! Finally some words on the topic :slight_smile:

will the armor updates just happen automatic for helioskrill or will we have to open a req pac or something? allsooooo any idea on what eta will before we get it :D???

After seeing about 6 different posts on the forums about the armor sets missing, this is the only one seeing the devs reply to. Helioskrill is what i’m missing.

After seeing about 6 different posts on the forums about the armor sets missing, this is the only one i’ve seen the devs reply to. Helioskrill is what i’m missing.

ya it was short and sweet. but at least it’s something… still dont have mine :frowning: so sad…

hey 343 any news on when we get this armor?

anyone get there helioskrill yet? i’m still waitin… was gonna spend $100 to get the gold pack bundle but not till my helioskrill shows up…

hey 343 whats the scoop!?