failure to retrieve data after a match

So my friends and I ( WARBOYS ) noticed that after a match the game sometimes fails to successfully retrieve data and no progress from that match is earned. This is quite annoying because after winning and doing exceptionally well in the match, our csr rank remained the same. When it fails to retrieve data you can’t even look at the match stats to view the your team’s and enemy team’s score. This problem occurs in both Arena and Warzone.

Yea I’ve had this problem too. Freaking annoying as hell.

Peaches really hits the nail on the head here. What gives, Halo? How is it we can conquer the universe but fall short of capturing basic match-up stats? Please fix ASAP!!! My roommate is willing to bake cookies for the first tech team that’s able to resolve this error.

i have experienced this problem too. it’s only happened to me a couple times though while i was shooting a vid from the game dvr app…
What’s going on with all these problems though?

I was looking through the other forums and nobody has mentioned this problem. I wonder if 343 even knows about this issue.

I have had this problem on and off. There is something going on with the servers that needs attention. once that gets fixed everything should follow suit in resolving.

> 2533274906410026;5:
> I was looking through the other forums and nobody has mentioned this problem. I wonder if 343 even knows about this issue.

i mentioned this problem today

> 2533274906410026;5:
> I was looking through the other forums and nobody has mentioned this problem. I wonder if 343 even knows about this issue.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/never-getting-the-xp-we-deserve-post-game-errors/69e17cac-fa6f-4132-b722-01a0ec1790f2/posts

Just happened to me. It is the most annoying thing when you’re saving up for packs and 343 can’t even provide xp or req points

This has happened yesterday and today can’t access store, open packs, or collection. Just says retrieving data and after a match no stats load so I’m not receiving req points or xp. Hope they fix this soon