Fails of the week.

Hey, how can I get my clip on next weeks Fails? I gotta really funny fail and want to show it to everyone. Anyone know how to get it on next weeks episode?

Email fails@achievementhunter.com and describe your clip. Put a link to your clip in the email and good luck. :slight_smile:
^^That’s an email link. So if you click it, your email program will open up and you’re good to go to start your email. :slight_smile:

They are done by Achievement hunter, send an Email to fails@achievementhunter.com…and describe your clip. Good luck.

You upload your video to your Reach File Share, then, send a mail to fails@achievementhunter.com with the link for the video (in your File Share page on Bungie.net), along with a description.

By the way, don’t forget to check their videos, they’re so cool!

P.S. Issue 33 of FotW is now on Waypoint, check it out! (I’m There :D!)

> By the way, don’t forget to check their videos, they’re so cool!
>
> P.S. Issue 33 of FotW is now on Waypoint, check it out! (I’m There :D!)

They’re already on 46 on their website :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks everybody for the help, I’m gonna go email em’.

I think its worth mentioning that there isn’t really any guarantee that it’ll make it in their vid, especially next weeks. They have previously discussed a large back log of Reach fails, so it could be a while before your clip is shown (thats if Jack deems it funny enough to be shown). Also, because they had such a large backlog of Reach fails they created a youtube channel to publish individual clips more frequently, so it may show up there, albeit without their great commentary.

The channel is for all kinds of fails, not just Reach and its worth a look.

Yeah, I Know, But Waypoint If Putting Their Videos One By One, Same With The Red vs Blue Series.

It Is Indeed Worth a Look; It Might Not Have Their Commentaries, But That Doesn’t Mean The Fails Are Less Better That The Others. Thanks For Sharing This Intel To Us!