Fails of the Week in Halo 4....A reminder.

So 343, before Halo 4 ships at the end of the year I hope you guys added as many horrible mind numbing explosive animations and embarrassing poses of death and humiliation as thousands of Halo players will ultimately have to endure them daily. All the while suffering the obligatory and final celebratory crotch trying to break through their face plates, while we relish the justice of the unseen plasma grenade that somehow crossed the entire map, while landing on the top of the head of our molesting assailant.

Keep in mind we need humorous spinning animations of Warthogs or any vehicle of merit that is flying into the air for some reason of it’s own accord as some random stray sniper bullet blasts it into chunks of scrap, where the helpless driver and passenger(s) spill off a cliff of ironic certitude.

The Hunter Punt is a wonderful tale of justice as much as the KarmaCharger with a opening off the bridge with a Survivor in perfect view. Both are always funny especially when someone forgets that Hunters can hit like a herd of angry bull dozers shot out of rocket into your face and you are a small can of spam.

As always we will need that one Grunt who couldn’t escape the draft, but he’s certain that a well placed and deserved sticky grenade to the back of his extremely tall and annoying commanding Elite will entertain millions back home and gain him a section 8. If anything adding quirky line to this guilty Grunt would be a extra treat and probably a internet meme by the end of January.

Lastly please add a simplified head or god forbid body animations that can easily be toggled on the D-pad so that the multitude can mimic talking. While not a rabid fan of ability to holster weapons, I’m sure many would wish this for their video story telling pleasures while being laughed at by the professional, “or not” commentaries found on Youtube.

I salute you the few who have made it to Fails of the Week and I look forward to yours and those future others who will upload video of the simulated lessons of why the Universe hates us all.

God-bless and goodnight.

Since Halo 4 is p2p have no doubt, with random host migrations and lag anything can happen, grenades and rockets appearing out of nowhere is a good start. I’ll have no doubt Halo 4 is made for fails, at least ones that you can watch and laugh at until they happen to you :stuck_out_tongue:
I would however prefer a Halo 4 where fails wouldn’t be as common as they’ve been in previous games, and where fails wouldn’t be due to lag or forge-mistakes but true fails… One can dream

I don’t like how spartans fly when they die in Reach, they fall through the air like a frikkin’ statue. I liked it better in Halo 3 when they flailed around while falling.

Fortunately, I don’t think we have too much to worry about on this front. Games will always have glitches, lag, and karma, the three ingredients of truly great fails. And your idea of a Grunt line after accidentally killing his commander is awesome.

Fails of the Week forever!

Quality thread!

> Keep in mind we need humorous spinning animations of Warthogs or any vehicle of merit that is flying into the air for some reason of it’s own accord as some random stray sniper bullet blasts it into chunks of scrap, where the helpless driver and passenger(s) spill off a cliff of ironic certitude.

Oh God, I can already see the uncontrollable, random tanks. In H3, it was spinning Scorpions. In Reach, it was crazy launching Wraiths.

Not to mention hogs that automatically powerslide. This is a downgrade from H3.

343, I want controllable vehicle physics, like in CE and H2, and like what I do with the Wraith on The Storm (multiple uses with a Scarab leg: boarding the Scarab, reaching the skybox, hitting/landing on the Pelican, landing on a distant ship, splattering Hornets, deloading the Scarab).

> If anything adding quirky line to this guilty Grunt would be a extra treat and probably a internet meme by the end of January.

That I have to agree with. It’d be much better than ‘leader dead. Flee!’.