Failed to sync files

So i start MCC with my account but the game keep crashing, ending with a long brrrrrrr and while that it tries to sync but is shut/failing when the game shut down
When i try an other account, the game is just fine

Having the same issue

My game now just crashed me to the dashboard after i press the start button.
I know for a fact that it is an issue with syncing because every other profile on my Xbox boots the game fine, it also works on my profile if I boot the game offline but once I go “online” again it just crashes me to the dashboard.

I tried following:

• Restarted Xbox
  • Reinstalled MCC
  • Deleted Xbox profile and re-downloaded
  • Hard reset of xbox
  • Factory reset of Xbox
  • Manage game ad-don -> deleted local save EVERYWHERE.

Still the same issue, really frustrating. Incompetence from 343i and Microsoft. Have literally tried everything I found on other waypoint posts and Microsoft forums. NOTHING works.

If anyone have anything else I can try, please let me know :slight_smile:

I also tried everything you stated there
I even tried to play mcc on my friends xbox as we wanted to download and play yesterday but that didn’t work either

You can play offline though?

> 2533275022206517;4:
> I also tried everything you stated there
> I even tried to play mcc on my friends xbox as we wanted to download and play yesterday but that didn’t work either
>
> You can play offline though?

Yes, I can play offline and I can play on another Xbox profile. I have contacted 343 support and they are looking for a fix, will inform you with any updates I get :slight_smile:

Thank you bud!

Guys i have the same exact problem i tried installing and uninstalled the game with 2 different console i also tried resetting the xbox and deleting the data in game but it just doesn’t work, i can play it offline but not online.
how do i fix this???

osted by
u/ZippyZergling
1 month ago
Potential Fix for Halo MCC Crashing at Start on Xbox One / PC

Switch console region to the United States wait for console to restart. Sign in to the profile that is affected by this issue Navigate to the console’s settings menu Navigate to the tab labeled “Ease of Access” Open the “Game Transcription” menu Switch the voice from Mark to David. Enable and disabling “Let games read to me” Please relaunch the Master Chief Collection and attempt to sign-in again.
Kudos to DarthMotzkus on the Waypoint forums for figuring this one out.