Failed to Retrieve Data: Failed to Get Req Points

The problem: at the end of a match, the system attempts to “retrieve data,” then inevitably fails. The consequence is no medals, no req points, and no carnage report. It’s making me really irritated. Is anyone else getting this issue on a semi-regular basis?

Even though there is an error screen, you still get the points and stats recorded. Happens to me all the time.

> 2533274852660538;2:
> Even though there is an error screen, you still get the points and stats recorded. Happens to me all the time.

I’d like more input on this issue. I just finished a match and my req points are the same.

Back completely out to the main menu and wait a min or two and your req will appear.

> 2533274852660538;2:
> Even though there is an error screen, you still get the points and stats recorded. Happens to me all the time.

Same here i’ve had it happen 4 out of 6 games in a sitting… everything seemed to be in order once it recovered though

> 2533274816299345;4:
> Back completely out to the main menu and wait a min or two and your req will appear.

This.

Happens tome from time to time

You will get them in less than 10 minutes after the match

It is annoying though

> 2533274816299345;4:
> Back completely out to the main menu and wait a min or two and your req will appear.

> 2533274808620470;7:
> You will get them in less than 10 minutes after the match
>
> It is annoying though

Nope.
Played through another match. Got the points for ‘that’ match, but still none from the data failure match.

Weird, when I get the data error i do indeed have more xp and req than the previous match.

Same here. I just back out to main menu, go back to requisitions, store, and every match my rp increases as does my xp. Even the data fail matches

In my experience, when you get this message back out to the main menu immediately before the next match starts loading up and you will get your req points. DO NOT STAY IN LOBBY FOR THE NEXT MATCH OR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR REQ POINTS FROM THE LAST GAME.