"Factions" on the Infinity

There’s been a lot of enthusiasm (and criticism) on Spartan Companies in Halo Infinite. This isn’t a post about that, however. Assuming the central hub is aboard the Infinity, it might be nice to have (friendly) factions like in Destiny. Basically, you can level up the reputation of your faction to get rewards. It’d kinda be like sports teams.
Here are some things that might level up the faction:

• The number of players on your PvP team from your faction would award you more points, like in Pokemon Go raids - Completing daily challenges from your faction - Completing story/side missions based around the faction’s story, either on Zeta Halo or in Spartan simulations - Taking part in (possible) game modes in which your team consists entirely of players from your faction, and you compete against another factionI really like the idea of teamwork and cooperation in Halo Infinite, and given another year, I hope 343 would pursue an idea like this.

Considering the popularity of the Spartan Companies (even prior to Halo 5’s launch), I’m sure it will have some expanded content over the concept in some way. Doubt it would be too major as they still got to accommodate for players who prefer the solo route but anything is possible.

> 2533274870308953;2:
> Considering the popularity of the Spartan Companies (even prior to Halo 5’s launch), I’m sure it will have some expanded content over the concept in some way. Doubt it would be too major as they still got to accommodate for players who prefer the solo route but anything is possible.

That’s the thing. You don’t have to just play with other people, since you can complete challenges and missions by yourself