Facing the might of John-117?

I have mentioned this before, but I felt I wanted to bring up this topic again just to get a more general consensus, due to lack of reaction before.

How will you feel if you faced John as an extra hard boss while playing as Locke (high shielding, computer-cheating accuracy, CQC takedowns, etc), just to see his strength against yours and experience first-hand why he is the saviour of humanity.

I’m okay with Locke being the boss, although it wouldn’t make sense to bring him in as a character if we’re just going to kill him. I just wouldn’t want to be part of a fight I’m going to lose every time

I think it might be interesting to see in a cutscene, but I don’t think that’d be how I’d want to fight John, if at all

> 2533274944267503;3:
> I think it might be interesting to see in a cutscene, but I don’t think that’d be how I’d want to fight John, if at all

Even if it is a “Heads I win, tails you lose situation” where John beats Locke in a cutscene anyway?
Well, I’d say non-lethally at least, since I don’t really want John to kill Locke.