F$%@ UPDATES

I am done with microsoft wasting 4 hours of my time every week. New xbox live update here, new waypoint update here, new halo 4 update here, oh, wait redownload the crimson map packs that take 4 more hours cuz we (343) are a bunch of dumb************************************************************************************************* BlaMs* duysfguiewgfo FO xbox RAGGGGGE. I know updates are necesary but do i really have to spend the little xbox freetime i get to f************************************ download s************? ok im calm now

> I am done with microsoft wasting 4 hours of my time every week. New xbox live update here, new waypoint update here, new halo 4 update here, oh, wait redownload the crimson map packs that take 4 more hours cuz we (343) are a bunch of dumb************************************************************************************************* BlaMs* duysfguiewgfo FO xbox RAGGGGGE. I know updates are necesary but do i really have to spend the little xbox freetime i get to f************************************ download s************? ok im calm now

I couldn’t have said it better my self. +1

umm. all of these updates took me less than a half hour.

4 hours is a gross over-exaggeration.

well unless you have snails moving data around.

lol i have 28 down idk y but 4 xbl updates it takes AT LEAST 3 hours

Sounds more like an internet issue than a Microsoft one. Each update hardly ever took me 10 minutes, only the crimson package took around an hour and that’s completely optional.