Exuberant broken in grifball

I’d like to start off by saying Exuberant Witness is an amazing announcer. She’s perfect in every gamemode----except one. In grifball, when a teammate detonates the bomb, Exuberant says “your team captured the flag.” Try it out for yourself. It’s either a glitch, or they forgot to record that certain announcement. 343 plz fix.

> 2535449076192416;1:
> I’d like to start off by saying Exuberant Witness is an amazing announcer. She’s perfect in every gamemode----except one. In grifball, when a teammate detonates the bomb, Exuberant says “your team captured the flag.” Try it out for yourself. It’s either a glitch, or they forgot to record that certain announcement. 343 plz fix.

That’s a shame, but I doubt that 343 is going to go to all the trouble of fixing “1” line.

If they did, it would be a huge palava.

Recalling the actor, food and accommodation, etc.

> 2533274870717152;2:
> > 2535449076192416;1:
> > I’d like to start off by saying Exuberant Witness is an amazing announcer. She’s perfect in every gamemode----except one. In grifball, when a teammate detonates the bomb, Exuberant says “your team captured the flag.” Try it out for yourself. It’s either a glitch, or they forgot to record that certain announcement. 343 plz fix.
>
> That’s a shame, but I doubt that 343 is going to go to all the trouble of fixing “1” line.
>
> If they did, it would be a huge palava.
>
> Recalling the actor, food and accommodation, etc.

She was almost perfect :’(

> 2535449076192416;1:
> I’d like to start off by saying Exuberant Witness is an amazing announcer. She’s perfect in every gamemode----except one. In grifball, when a teammate detonates the bomb, Exuberant says “your team captured the flag.” Try it out for yourself. It’s either a glitch, or they forgot to record that certain announcement. 343 plz fix.

that is rather unfortunate

> 2535449076192416;1:

It does the same thing as assault. I’m pretty sure it is supposed to be a joke… I.E she doesn’t know the difference between planting a bomb and capping the flag (And maybe a call back to the old flag assault days.)

> 2533274880633045;5:
> > 2535449076192416;1:
> > I’d like to start off by saying Exuberant Witness is an amazing announcer. She’s perfect in every gamemode----except one. In grifball, when a teammate detonates the bomb, Exuberant says “your team captured the flag.” Try it out for yourself. It’s either a glitch, or they forgot to record that certain announcement. 343 plz fix.
>
> It does the same thing as assault. I’m pretty sure it is supposed to be a joke… I.E she doesn’t know the difference between planting a bomb and capping the flag (And maybe a call back to the old flag assault days.)

I don’t think it’s supposed to be either because the Buck pack has the same issue. It’s either a bug where they forgot to separate the different objectives when implementing the pack, or they got lazy/forgot about the bomb modes.

> 2533274823625840;6:
> > 2533274880633045;5:
> > > 2535449076192416;1:
> > > I’d like to start off by saying Exuberant Witness is an amazing announcer. She’s perfect in every gamemode----except one. In grifball, when a teammate detonates the bomb, Exuberant says “your team captured the flag.” Try it out for yourself. It’s either a glitch, or they forgot to record that certain announcement. 343 plz fix.
> >
> > It does the same thing as assault. I’m pretty sure it is supposed to be a joke… I.E she doesn’t know the difference between planting a bomb and capping the flag (And maybe a call back to the old flag assault days.)
>
> I don’t think it’s supposed to be either because the Buck pack has the same issue. It’s either a bug where they forgot to separate the different objectives when implementing the pack, or they got lazy/forgot about the bomb modes.

Didn’t know about the buck thing. Maybe it’s a miscue as Buck even has that ‘this is assault’ line they previewed.