Extremely, Overwhelmingly...EXCITED

First and foremost, THANK YOU 343. GOD BLESS YOU.

Hey guy’s. Well, it’s official as we all know that Halo 2, will be returning in all of it’s glory and more. The amazing combat as we all know, will indeed consist of BxR’s, and RRX’s. (You know, that button combination you and I used to practice on a daily basis, back on the original xbox controller.) My friends, this is truly a dream come true. This thread is truly posted from my heart and I really hope you all ready and perhaps get something from it. I used to be a Halo 2 semi-professional player.

I have been gifted the opportunity to play with a MLG pro WAY back in the day. (Ogre 2) Midship CTF, custom match 4v4. I will always remember the day he told me there was an enemy on Pink 3. Halo 2 was truly the beginning of the true FPS genre. It had the best graphics for it’s time. And actually, when you go back onto the original and plug in Halo 2, it still looks amazing. Anyway, without further pause. I am going to straight up unleash my thoughts into this godsend, so here we go.

GOODBYE CALL OF DUTY. YES! THAT’S RIGHT. After CoD4, I basically have been disgusted in the way games have been for the Xbox 360. ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED. And every time I jumped onto CoD with my buds. We would bring up Halo 2 and all of it’s -Yoinking!- awesomeness almost every single round! CHYEA BUDDAYY! And now, after all these years of disappointing, failures of games, we have HALO 2! BRRRRAAAAPPPp. The rumours. The praying. The wishes. For This to return to me, has been granted. It is now a dream come true, and prayer answered. A WISH GRANTED! MLG Taking Halo 2 out of competitive play for Halo 3 was one of the saddest days of my entire life.

Do you remember the good days of Halo 2 MLG? Do you remember that crowd who used to roar at some of the sickest -Yoinking!- gameplay that you’ve ever witnessed? Ever since than, I have found myself increasingly and more increasingly not watching MLG. At all anymore might I add. Perhaps it will live again?!

Ladies and gentlemen. Brothers. Sisters. Fellow gamers. This year of our lives has changed. For the greater good of our gaming awesomeness. Tell me I’m not the only one who has had a ton of system link parties at his house? 9 People came over that day. We had 3 xbox’s and 3 tv’s. It was massive. One of the greatest memories of my entire existence. To 343 industries, I Dave, tip my hat to you. I bless you. You are worthy.

I came so late to the Halo series I never got to enjoy Halo 2 MLG. Which has bothered me since I started playing Halo in '08. I got really into the MLG scene for Halo during 3, I hosted MLG competitive customs for well over a year. I got to meet a lot of cool people, and I even met a few semi-pros which always kept me excited. Competitive gaming is one of the greatest experiences in the world in my opinion, and it’ll be nice to go back to what got MLG STARTED. After 3, I disliked Reach and was disappointed to see Halo 4’s population count so low. I don’t even watch MLG anymore. (I don’t even think they have competitive Halo gaming anymore. I only got to play a couple hundred Halo 2 matches before the servers shut down. Which disappointed me because I used to play Halo 2 to warm up for H3. I’m actually SO stoked to be able to play it again. I hope that everybody swarms to Halo 2 this time around like they did back in '04. I hope competitive gaming will come back to the series as well. All in all, I really share your excitement for this.

(I’m also stoked for every other feature of the Collection, but I don’t want to digress)

> I came so late to the Halo series I never got to enjoy Halo 2 MLG. Which has bothered me since I started playing Halo in '08. I got really into the MLG scene for Halo during 3, I hosted MLG competitive customs for well over a year. I got to meet a lot of cool people, and I even met a few semi-pros which always kept me excited. Competitive gaming is one of the greatest experiences in the world in my opinion, and it’ll be nice to go back to what got MLG STARTED. After 3, I disliked Reach and was disappointed to see Halo 4’s population count so low. I don’t even watch MLG anymore. (I don’t even think they have competitive Halo gaming anymore. I only got to play a couple hundred Halo 2 matches before the servers shut down. Which disappointed me because I used to play Halo 2 to warm up for H3. I’m actually SO stoked to be able to play it again. I hope that everybody swarms to Halo 2 this time around like they did back in '04. I hope competitive gaming will come back to the series as well. All in all, I really share your excitement for this.
>
> (I’m also stoked for every other feature of the Collection, but I don’t want to digress)

Fixed it.

> > I came so late to the Halo series I never got to enjoy Halo 2 MLG. Which has bothered me since I started playing Halo in '08. I got really into the MLG scene for Halo during 3, I hosted MLG competitive customs for well over a year. I got to meet a lot of cool people, and I even met a few semi-pros which always kept me excited. Competitive gaming is one of the greatest experiences in the world in my opinion, and it’ll be nice to go back to what got MLG STARTED. After 3, I disliked Reach and was disappointed to see Halo 4’s population count so low. I don’t even watch MLG anymore. (I don’t even think they have competitive Halo gaming anymore. I only got to play a couple hundred Halo 2 matches before the servers shut down. Which disappointed me because I used to play Halo 2 to warm up for H3. I’m actually SO stoked to be able to play it again. I hope that everybody swarms to Halo 2 this time around like they did back in '04. I hope competitive gaming will come back to the series as well. All in all, I really share your excitement for this.
> >
> > (I’m also stoked for every other feature of the Collection, but I don’t want to digress)
>
> Fixed it.

Fixed what? The color?

On Topic: Bless the based gods, for 343 have cometh to show us the way to glorious 1080p, 60 FPS salvation!

I am absolutely pumped for every detail of this collection and cannot wait to pick the game up this November!

I know them feels OP

> I know them feels OP

The feely feels that feel feely.