Extremely low XP for today's daily challenges

Is 343 trolling us?

It’s possible. It is April Fool’s Day after all.

Not only that but a strange new type of commendation where you need to get 5000 kills. This is definitely different than previous monthly commendations.

> Not only that but a strange new type of commendation where you need to get 5000 kills. This is definitely different than previous monthly commendations.

I’m not too worried about that one personally as it’s not that hard to kill 5k players in a month if you’re good enough. If it was a daily challenge then it’d be obvious that 343 is trolling us.

Challenges that require extreme grinding while offering low rewards? Is that all they got for today?
Well, I didn’t see them myself. Haven’t been on Halo 4 at all today. I’m not touching MM knowing that 343 meant to do what they did to Halo.

> Is 343 trolling us?

Yes, they are.

> Challenges that require extreme grinding while offering low rewards? Is that all they got for today?
> Well, I didn’t see them myself. Haven’t been on Halo 4 at all today. I’m not touching MM knowing that 343 meant to do what they did to Halo.

:frowning: I know. I need a hug. I’ve played today… But it’s just so sad.

I believe a new game should be new too everyone, but by no means should it be made easier for ANYONE. Everybody should have to get better on their own. Instead of leaning on the DMR, and Ordinance.

> > Not only that but a strange new type of commendation where you need to get 5000 kills. This is definitely different than previous monthly commendations.
>
> I’m not too worried about that one personally as it’s not that hard to kill 5k players in a month if you’re good enough. If it was a daily challenge then it’d be obvious that 343 is trolling us.

But the trolling would be in the 1000XP awarded for the monthly challenge upon getting the 5000 kills!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

^was that really worth the 1 day bump… the challenges aren’t even up anymore

> Is 343 trolling us?

Yes they are

They need to come forward and explain why they did what they did with these challenges. It was one thing to screw with the challenges on April fools (even though it was kind of messed up), but after that to make them pointless by nerfing the xp and sometimes making it very grind worthy is silly.

Come on 343!!!

> They need to come forward and explain why they did what they did with these challenges. It was one thing to screw with the challenges on April fools (even though it was kind of messed up), but after that to make them pointless by nerfing the xp and sometimes making it very grind worthy is silly.
>
>
> Come on 343!!!

Getting to SR-130 is far from a grind.

[edit]

> > They need to come forward and explain why they did what they did with these challenges. It was one thing to screw with the challenges on April fools (even though it was kind of messed up), but after that to make them pointless by nerfing the xp and sometimes making it very grind worthy is silly.
> >
> >
> > Come on 343!!!
>
> Getting to SR-130 is far from a grind.

Well, grind referring to what you have to do with the daily challenges now!

> [edit]

Inheritor would like to speak with you.

> > > They need to come forward and explain why they did what they did with these challenges. It was one thing to screw with the challenges on April fools (even though it was kind of messed up), but after that to make them pointless by nerfing the xp and sometimes making it very grind worthy is silly.
> > >
> > >
> > > Come on 343!!!
> >
> > Getting to SR-130 is far from a grind.
>
> Well, grind referring to what you have to do with the daily challenges now!

Nobody is forcing you to do the challenges, if you don’t feel like they’re worth it, don’t do them.

6 Flood Victories for only 2000EXP? LOLNOPE.

> 6 Flood Victories for only 2000EXP? LOLNOPE.

Indeed.