Extreme bullet packs as a type of power ''weapon''.

After reading a few posts, I thought of something. What if we say you can pick up bullets in Halo 4 that will do the weapons extremely good. These bullets will work on all weapons. But there are not many of them, and the ammo to the player that uses the weapon can see the ammo being yellow instead of blue. Let’s say that in the firing package that is on the path contains only 3 shots. If you pick up this package and have a sniper rifle, the sniper kills in a one shot. If you pick up the package and has rocked luncher the explosion will be bigger, etc. In the course of a match that lasts 15 minutes, the shot package will spawn 1-3 times. Let’s say that the shots disappear from 1 to 2 minutes after you’ve picked them up if you do not use them first, this could be the technology of the Forerunners. The weapon must also stand out from the same weapon if it contains the bullets, where it can for example shine or flash.

It kind of reminds me of the ammo choices in Mass Effect…Not a terrible idea. I am sure you will get tons of resistance on these boards though due to essentially “stacking” power weapons. It would be a pretty radical departure from the traditional game mechanincs…but so were jetpacks.

> It kind of reminds me of the ammo choices in Mass Effect…Not a terrible idea. I am sure you will get tons of resistance on these boards though due to essentially “stacking” power weapons. It would be a pretty radical departure from the traditional game mechanincs…but so were jetpacks.

I’m not gonna lie… when I first saw jetpacks in that promotional video back before the beta… I was thinking… dang that’s gonna be fun ^.^ things are going to get deeeeep

Nope. I was wrong. So painfully wrong.

> > It kind of reminds me of the ammo choices in Mass Effect…Not a terrible idea. I am sure you will get tons of resistance on these boards though due to essentially “stacking” power weapons. It would be a pretty radical departure from the traditional game mechanincs…but so were jetpacks.
>
> I’m not gonna lie… when I first saw jetpacks in that promotional video back before the beta… I was thinking… dang that’s gonna be fun ^.^ things are going to get deeeeep
>
> Nope. I was wrong. So painfully wrong.

You are not Forever Alone.

The point was to come up with something new, since many people say that halo will be boring if they do not come with anything new. Although this has never been in the halo before its holding the remains of the tradition that all Spartans starts with the same weapon, also you have to get those ammo packs lying around on the map, that promotes map movement.