Extraction as a stand alone playlist.

I personally quite like extraction. It kind of makes for a fast gameplay, which is good every now and then.

At the moment it is only playable through the Crimson DLC playlist, but I would be quite happy playing it as it’s own playlist.

Tell me what you guys think, I’d love to know.

Never played the game mode. What’s it like?

Extraction Gameplay
Seems pretty cool.

In some ways it’s kind of like Dominion. You must go to one of the location markers and the two teams battle there way to them. Whichever one gets there first gets to plant this thing and you extract the point. I believe it takes 1 minute to extract.

I know that wasn’t a very good description of it :stuck_out_tongue:

I completely agree, its great fun and needs to be a separate playlist. Maybe they might make a big team objective playlist soon and have extraction as an option (far as i know extraction is only playable on btb maps in custom games).

> In some ways it’s kind of like Dominion. You must go to one of the location markers and the two teams battle there way to them. Whichever one gets there first gets to plant this thing and you extract the point. I believe it takes 1 minute to extract.
>
> I know that wasn’t a very good description of it :stuck_out_tongue:

Thats pretty much it dude. Makes for some good gameplay and I would love to be able to play more of it, which is why it would be nice for it to be its own playlist.

I was wondering where that playlist was… so no Extraction in Matchmaking except for Crimson DLC Playlist? That kind of sucks… I never understood how Halo could for so long dictate what game modes are in matchmaking…

I never really played Halo MP until Reach, but it was the first thing I noticed, the way you have all these game modes, but some are not in Matchmaking - I mean I understand merging playlists or taking out game modes once there are only 2000 or 3000 people left playing overall, but I never got this “We choose for you what you can play” thing. If nobody wants to play it, the playlist will be empty, but not even putting it in there… Don’t get that at all.