Extra unsc building.

Unsc regenerate takes tooo long to heal tanks and vultures/aircraft. Soooo wouldnt it be cool if there was a repair and refit building/pad? The unit docks, gets healed somewhat slowly, a three cyclops rate maybe, two or three of these buildings pop limit, like how spartans work. The unit would still be vulnerable to attack though, cant shoot back while docked if you were to be attacked. Seems like it would be an interesting add on, covies would need an additional random building to balance things ofc but im just daydreaming/putting it here for people that actually know what the heck im talking about and somewhat care possibly,hopefully,probably not but oh well.

I think the game is fine the way it is, but something like that won’t change the game. People will still use the heal in the circular menu.

Yes youre right i dont think regen should be gotten rid of either it should still be the main way to heal. I dont want these stations to be super practical either, just an additional thing. And not for this like if they did a sequel itd be kinda cool to have just for the heck of it. Dont take this post seriously though im just throwing it out there

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

the last thing we want is a random who is proud of his general to come up with changes to this game. Atleast let the top/good players come up with ideas since they know a hella lot more than you do.

> This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.
>
>
> *Original post. Click at your own discretion.
> the last thing we want is a random who is proud of his general to come up with changes to this game. Atleast let the top/good players come up with ideas since they know a hella lot more than you do.

Thank you for your thoughtful and well articulated reply klacka klicka, i dont remember asking your opinion however. This is a forum where all ideas go, stop being hateful this is a peaceful thread of pure conjecture, if you cant handle that go rush a captain and feel good about yourself.

> > This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.
> >
> >
> > *Original post. Click at your own discretion.
> > the last thing we want is a random who is proud of his general to come up with changes to this game. Atleast let the top/good players come up with ideas since they know a hella lot more than you do.
>
> Thank you for your thoughtful and well articulated reply klacka klicka, i dont remember asking your opinion however. This is a forum where all ideas go, stop being hateful this is a peaceful thread of pure conjecture, if you cant handle that go rush a captain and feel good about yourself.

atleast I dont lose to legit captains.

> > > This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.
> > >
> > >
> > > *Original post. Click at your own discretion.
> > > the last thing we want is a random who is proud of his general to come up with changes to this game. Atleast let the top/good players come up with ideas since they know a hella lot more than you do.
> >
> > Thank you for your thoughtful and well articulated reply klacka klicka, i dont remember asking your opinion however. This is a forum where all ideas go, stop being hateful this is a peaceful thread of pure conjecture, if you cant handle that go rush a captain and feel good about yourself.
>
> atleast I dont lose to legit captains.

Who does? They suck

> > > > This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > *Original post. Click at your own discretion.
> > > > the last thing we want is a random who is proud of his general to come up with changes to this game. Atleast let the top/good players come up with ideas since they know a hella lot more than you do.
> > >
> > > Thank you for your thoughtful and well articulated reply klacka klicka, i dont remember asking your opinion however. This is a forum where all ideas go, stop being hateful this is a peaceful thread of pure conjecture, if you cant handle that go rush a captain and feel good about yourself.
> >
> > atleast I dont lose to legit captains.
>
> Who does? They suck

yeah like rank matters , omg seriously a good player can make a new account and beat you as a recruit. You shouldnt look at ranks it means nothing in halowars. Only the amount of games played not how much skill you have

And if that happened i would be very surprised that a captain played so well. Seriously though, lay off thats not what this thread is even about in the slightest

> And if that happened i would be very surprised that a captain played so well. Seriously though, lay off thats not what this thread is even about in the slightest

ohh wait does it annoy you when some post garbage on your thread…NOW YOU KNOW WHY PEOPLE HATE YOU

Ive given up those arguments for that exact reason, the threads were contaminated by close mindedness on both sides.

> Ive given up those arguments for that exact reason, the threads were contaminated by close mindedness on both sides.

Actually they where going fine until your close mindedness post. Like when you posted on “new to MM” when the OP was asking for 1v1 advice. And you came in telling other they where wrong while admitting you knew nothing about 1v1. After being proved wrong you started to lie about your win\loss ratio. Look over the threads, it was fine until you posted.

I didnt lie about my stats, i had the wrong info going off of. Doesnt matter, theyll improve as i play more im better now than before. And if you guys were more accepting it wouldnt have gotten bad. I came into things rather brashly, yes, i regret it. Not everyone should have to go along with what you people consider the only correct path

> I didnt lie about my stats, i had the wrong info going off of. Doesnt matter, theyll improve as i play more im better now than before. And if you guys were more accepting it wouldnt have gotten bad. I came into things rather brashly, yes, i regret it. Not everyone should have to go along with what you people consider the only correct path

But going on a thread that was meant for 1v1 advice and telling WildArms (who was in the top 10) that he is wrong while admitting you KNOW NOTHING OF 1v1, is kinda CLOSEMINDED. Also you took it one step further and said “they had no skill” for rushing. All in the while saying “I win most of my games” which in fact isnt true.

Just dont post to anymore 1v1, unless you actually start playing it. And dont contradict a top 10 players advice in 1’s, unless you get good in it.

I do win more than half so its technically true, but i was saying it only off of memory of my last half year or so of playing. I didnt look up my stats til they were used against me. Im improving, i lost a lot as a younger player, and im reversing the role and improving my stats now, no biggie no one was good in the beginning. And if youll look back at my reply to it i had said that i hadnt thought it would be a solve all strategy, i still dont think its a recipe for 100% success, but i had to give up that point because i dont know much about 1v1 so obviously my thoughts on it werent helpful. They werent even disrespectful originally, if you guys hadnt hated me to begin with it wouldnt have degraded

How was Wild Arms direspectful!!! I read the thread he had 3 long helpful posts to the OP and then replied to yours respectful and in depth. You continued to tell him he was wrong and started a fight with klick klacka. Giving advice is one thing but telling someone their wrong is another.

For future reference its easier to just admit when your wrong then to keep backing a dead theory with lies\excuses

I still dont think i was wrong, my second post wasnt disrespectful (except to klacka, he had been annoying me on other posts). Wild Arms response to my second post did indeed start crossing the line, some role model the patience of a gnat right there

> I still dont think i was wrong, my second post wasnt disrespectful (except to klacka, he had been annoying me on other posts). Wild Arms response to my second post did indeed start crossing the line, some role model the patience of a gnat right there

Please show me what parts of Wild Arms reply to you was disrespctful. Its funny how everyone is telling u off but nobody is backing your wild and dillusional arguements

His direct response to my second post, it got censored by a mediator. and youre right i dont get any support, because the only people on here are pro rush its a rediculously small segment. Its like going to either halo reach or halo 4’s threads and finding only the one argument for anti sprint its bizarre that there are no other sides here.

RTS aren’t slow games dude… sorry to break the news.