extermination will be harder now

as hard as it was to get an extermination in the first place, now it will be near impossible to get now with instant respawns. the only to get it in halo 4 would to kill everyone in one explosion and sniper collateral which doesn’t happen too often anyway. i hope some info is fake or cleared up.

*impossible

Well, one rocket can take four players out in rare circumstances. But I’m thinking they might change the conditions for obtaining the medal.

> Well, one rocket can take four players out in rare circumstances. But I’m thinking they might change the conditions for obtaining the medal.

But god knows when or where that rocket will spawn…
343, what were you thinking?

It also destroys all tactic and the point of killing opponents in objective gametypes.

They were thinking of giving people a chance. But if you do get a power weapon, wont it be more a sign of skill that getting there first.

exactly what I said. All those fun things like “kilimanjaro, overkill, extermination,etc.” will be damn near impossible as people that you just killed will be sprinting back around the corner chucking grenades.

Having fun will be impossible