Extermination Still Broken :(

Medal still doesn’t work. They fixed the medal icon for Beat Down’s when it was using Wingman’s medal icon…but cant fix the sickest, most conveted Legendary medal since Halo 3? It was in the beta but doesn’t function! I know some medals such as weapon-kill medals and assist medals don’t appear except in Warzone, so either Extermination is broken, or is set to be attainable only in Warzone…can we please fix this 343?

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.</mark>

Bump

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.</mark>

Bump until resolved.

Locked for bumping in 3…2…1

Thanks for the report! We’re aware of this and investigating.

> Thanks for the report! We’re aware of this and investigating.

Thank you for responding, 343! Much appreciated!

Extermination medal still not fixed! Please 343i!

> 2533274837548029;7:
> Extermination medal still not fixed! Please 343i!

I can confirm this- I have met the requirements for the Extermination medal in-numerous times. I have all the medals in Halo 5 except for the three that are still broken.

Broken medals still not fixed and currently unattainable even when requirements are met:

1. Extermination medal

2. Triple Threat medal

3. Buzzer Beater medal

> 2625759425619671;8:
> > 2533274837548029;7:
> > Extermination medal still not fixed! Please 343i!
>
>
> I can confirm this- I have met the requirements for the Extermination medal in-numerous times. I have all the medals in Halo 5 except for the three that are still broken.
>
> Broken medals still not fixed and currently unattainable even when requirements are met:
>
> 1) Extermination medal
>
> 2) Triple Threat medal
>
> 3) Buzzer Beater medal

Sayonara also doesn’t work in the way they intended it. A person has to be awarded a kill from an enemy being killed by the Guardians…not specifically “falling” to their death.