Extensive Customization.

I know there has been numerous amounts of threads regarding this topic, but I 'd thought I’d throw my hat in, and maybe to help people come to grips with out not having the freedom to mix n match, by offering three speculative points.

• There, probably wasn’t enough time to focus on the multiplayer customization between announcement, and now. So, mostly the story, and the multiplayer aspect mostly gameplay focus. - They just didn’t want to because of the numerous hours of man power it’d require to knock the renders done per piece, which there would be quite a few combonations that’d take considerable amount of time - The budget ran out.

Or that nobody notices anything other than the helmet anyways :stuck_out_tongue:

> 2533274935111428;2:
> Or that nobody notices anything other than the helmet anyways :stuck_out_tongue:

That too.

i definitely notice the individual parts of the spartan. maybe it is a tech issue or something idk. but it kind of makes me mad. i LOVED changing every little part of my character.

it seems lazy.

It was so that they didn’t have to make generic shoulders, forearms, and legs to fit with every helmet and torso. If you look now, most of them are more unique than in H4 because they come in sets. I feel like this was an artistic decision.

> 2533274935111428;2:
> Or that nobody notices anything other than the helmet anyways :stuck_out_tongue:

I totally agree. When you are in the middle of four-shotting a guy with the BR, you wouldn’t pause afterwards and admire the boots of his dead corpse.

As cool as I looked with a big -Yoink- shoulder and a teeny one, well, who ever noticed that?

> 2533274805762526;7:
> As cool as I looked with a big -Yoink- shoulder and a teeny one, well, who ever noticed that?

Isn’t that the point of the req packs…ie, doesn’t that just validate that the req packs seem kind of dumb? Just weapon skins and armor skins and…who ever noticed that?

I miss the halo reach armory everything looked like something worn by a real Spartan in the halo universe most of 343’s armor is really weird and impractical looking

As long as there is some kind of customization, visor color, ext… and not just set armor and that’s it like in mcc

Reason 3 doesn’t sound like one that is very viable because 343 make millions off of there games so number 3 is probably not even remotely close to as why there isn’t as much customization. Number 2 does sound very viable though and thats the one I think that happened.

> 2533274871484132;9:
> I miss the halo reach armory everything looked like something worn by a real Spartan in the halo universe most of 343’s armor is really weird and impractical looking

I agree Reach’s armor system was by far my favorite and the armor does look a little odd in 5. You have to remember Reach took place when the Spartan IIs where the only spartans around so there has been some technological advances since that time.