Express your feelings of RVB

As you all know seasons ten finale brought a lot of tears to all of us RVB lovers
Now i want to hear from all of you what you felt about the finale!
WARNING SPOILERS
If anyone posts here do not come and read! Go to roosterteeth.com and check out rvb for yourself if you have never heard of it!
Post away!

I missed it being about the Blood Gulch guys.

Now Carolina’s shoved into main character role.

See RT, this is what happens when you put an anime lover who wants Chief and Samus to be -Yoink!-, as your writer.

Went downhill after season 5 IMO.

> See RT, this is what happens when you put an anime lover who wants Chief and Samus to be -Yoink!-, as your writer.

I thought Monty Oum was only doing animations, not writing.

uhhh, I think you posted this on the wrong website… let me help you

Despite what you may belive, not everyone playing halo enjoys, or even knows what RvB is.

Roosterteeth forums are full of fun mature fans of RT content though.

this be the halo 4 forum

Its all good dude I already know about and posted on roosterteeth I just posted here to lighten up the mood of all the stuff going on
Ive known about roosterteeth since season 5 of rvb and theyre amazing! As i said in my first post this thread is for only people who like rvb

> Its all good dude I already know about and posted on roosterteeth I just posted here to lighten up the mood of all the stuff going on
> Ive known about roosterteeth since season 5 of rvb and theyre amazing! As i said in my first post this thread is for only people who like rvb

lol then you misunderstand, this is the Halo 4 Forum, we come here TO WAGE WAR !

XD Well then illjust post again at roosterteeth seeya later and if you still wanna talk about rvb post here!