Exposing an aimbot user Tanubi on OG Reach (proof)

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not call out individuals. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I ran into this guy, <mark>REDACTED</mark>, yesterday. He was losing 4-16 and one of his teammate quit. Then suddenly he gets hold of the sniper and gets 14 snipes in a row. 100% headshot rate. As you can see these snipes are automatic and happen in an instant regardless of the positions of his opponents just as long there isn’t anything between his sniper and the opponents.

This guy has a negative all time kd spread so it seems like he only started using mods recently. Probably thinks that he won’t get caught because Halo Reach on 360 is more or less unsupervised.

Well I’m exposing him here since reporting doesn’t seem to do any good. People like this are a disgrace to the Halo community.

Here’s the proof:

<mark>Link removed by moderator</mark>

Calling out players is against the forums rules, just so you know. If you encounter anybody manipulating the game in any way you can submit a ticket with the evidence over at the Support Website.

> 2533274809226598;2:
> Calling out players is against the forums rules, just so you know. If you encounter anybody manipulating the game in any way you can submit a
> ticket with the evidence over at the Support Website

Thanks, didn’t know that. Although in your link only MCC and H5 are mentioned as the games that the issue should be focused on.

> 2535416355386887;3:
> > 2533274809226598;2:
> > Calling out players is against the forums rules, just so you know. If you encounter anybody manipulating the game in any way you can submit a
> > ticket with the evidence over at the Support Website
>
> Thanks, didn’t know that. Although in your link only MCC and H5 are mentioned as the games that the issue should be focused on.

Ah, yeah, I forgot about that. Sorry. I would suggest reaching out to a forum Monitor then to enquire on what to do. I would recommend stckrboy. He has helped me out a lot in the past.