Exposed two Cheaters in Husky Raid Yesterday!!!

Yesterday, I decided to play Action Sack because my favorite “fun” game mode, Husky Raid was there. After 20 matches of Action Sack I finally got it. Our team started out strong and within a minute, I had got their flag and my two team mates were at their base and my other team mate was at my base. It was great hopping down the sloping road until I noticed something strange. VERY STRANGE. Normally in Halo 4 you would get the flag and run down sloping road hoping you would not get blown up by the enemy team.

BUT THAT WAS JUST IT. None of the enemy members fired at me at all , not even when I got the capture. It turns out, THEY NEVER SPAWNED. I look back at my two mates just sitting in their base I realized that they were spawn killing. I went up there and got a gravity hammer from the ground and hit one of the guys nearest to me. After a couple of tries he was pushed far enough back for one player of the enemy team to spawn yet he was killed instantly by the other spawn killer. I was absolutely irritated because I didn’t wait over an hour and a half for my favorite mode to pop up and then not have fun because my team mates were so LOW to cheat my preventing the enemy team to spawn. I kept trying to move my teammates and only succeeded once. Alas it was no use. We won easily yet I feel very bad for the enemy team.

I got a message from the enemy team saying thanks. I explained that I was trying to help them spawn so there could at least be a battle. No one likes to just sit in their spawn, waiting for the game to end. The cheaters then invited me to a party after the game and I accepted because I wanted to inform them that cheating was unacceptable and that they ruined the match for me and the enemy team. They first said, “Why are you being such a d***, belgianking?” I was very confused until I realized that he was the one I pushed back with the hammer. I explained that spawn killing is against the rules and that they had ruined the match yet they were all like “Well, its not against the rules because it doesn’t say anything about spawn killing. It’s just a strategy man.” I said that it was unsporting behavior and exploiting the spawns yet they were all like no it wasn’t.

This went on for a minute or two and I was astounded by their stupidity and the fact that they ENJOYED MAKING THE MATCH MISERBALE FOR THEIR TEAMMATES AND OPPOSING PLAYERS. They kept cursing at me and saying how lying wasn’t illegal and crap. Once I said that I would report them for their behavior, they laughed and insulted how many friends I have on my friends list. I have four. They were all like “wow what a loser, I have 200.” Of course I laughed mentally. I am in high school, a straight A student, and a track and field athlete. Most of my friends DON"T EVEN PLAY on an XBOX ONE. Half of my friends just play on their phones. I could easily friend every player in every game and have tens of thousands. Number of friends on Xbox Live is not an achievement. The Cheaters were rank 140 ish.

They were very rude and they threatened to report me for spawn killing. Now hold up, what you may ask? I was trying to stop them from spawn killing and they have the nerve to blame me? Also, they even ADMITTED they were spawn killing and once I reminded them of that they immediately started saying “no we didn’t.” And these guys sounded like college students too. So arrogant. They said that their goal was to get reports of Husky Raid being broken and it being taken down. Hell no. That is not going to happen. They even said that they will get their 200 friends to report me for unsporting behavior. I was like go ahead. Those are ALL FALSE reports so in the end you are only harming yourself. HOW LOW HAVE HALO 5 PLAYERS GOTTEN TO THAT THEY SPAWN KILL, CHEAT, LIE, THREATEN, AND INSULT PLAYERS ON A CASUAL GAME MODE?

Share your thoughts about what I should do, and if you want, you can view my theater for that game to see it all. I only played one Husky Raid game yesterday so feel free to ask any questions.

Have any one of you players been unable to spawn in Husky Raid? This will turn out into a major issue. The enemy team doesn’t spawn at ALL if your team mates are near the enemy flag.

Same thing happened to me, but I was on the other side of the coin.

I joined a game and the enemy team was pushing for the flag. I managed to kill 2 of them, and then a guy with a Shotgun killed me. Then he stayed in the back of the base and that was it. No more respawn for me and my team.

At first I thought it was a glitch or something, but now I can confirm it. It is a exploit, and a really bad and frustraiting one.

> 2533274859296105;3:
> Same thing happened to me, but I was on the other side of the coin.
>
> I joined a game and the enemy team was pushing for the flag. I managed to kill 2 of them, and then a guy with a Shotgun killed me. Then he stayed in the back of the base and that was it. No more respawn for me and my team.
>
> At first I thought it was a glitch or something, but now I can confirm it. It is a exploit, and a really bad and frustraiting one.

I hope 343 fixes this. It was my first game and it was already being exploited. Really -Yoinking!- frustrating.

I don’t understand how something like this was overlooked. Might be better to post this issue in the support section if it isn’t already

> 2533274819580184;5:
> I don’t understand how something like this was overlooked. Might be better to post this issue in the support section if it isn’t already

How do I post this in support?

They are just idiots let them be destroyed. This problem will probably be fixed when it is officially in matchmaking remember the turret in Grifball. Never experienced this issue though thx for the warning.

I don’t think 343i tested these game types/maps

> 2533274925659281;8:
> I don’t think 343i tested these game types/maps

It seems they did not. The original husky raid map in Halo 4 was far better.

Belgianking, all I can say is that I agree those people you were with were real jerks.

Hey belgian. What was the original husky raid like?

> 2535462360297076;2:
> Have any one of you players been unable to spawn in Husky Raid? This will turn out into a major issue. The enemy team doesn’t spawn at ALL if your team mates are near the enemy flag.

I personally have never played Husky Raid, however good on you for at least trying to give the enemy team a fighting chance. Sadly, the community has been extremely serious with the multiplayer in Halo 5 - Warzone and Warzone Assault are almost unplayable now because Fireteams are farming for the Achilles armor.

But again, good on you. It’s nice to see nice people like you still play and actually try to be sportsmanslike. Did you happen to report/get the gamer tags of the two guys being jerks? I’d like to give them a little reporting myself if you don’t mind.

Unfortunely this kind of slime is not new to Halo. It’s as old as multiplayer.

But the obvious solution would have been for the enemy team to quit. I’d call it a moral imperative and ban hammer be -Yoink!-.

> 2535462360297076;2:
> Have any one of you players been unable to spawn in Husky Raid? This will turn out into a major issue. The enemy team doesn’t spawn at ALL if your team mates are near the enemy flag.

I played one game of it and the enemy did it to my team for a short time, but they eventually ran out of ammo and 343 decided to bless me with a shotgun.
But yeah this will likely be a big issue when enough farmers and dickheads learn about it.

Can you try going into theater and record part of that game so that you have evidence of this exploit, then post it in your OP?

So I’m confused were they spawn killing or spawn blocking? Either way I think an invisible barrier blocking off the spawns from enemy attacks would be a good idea.

On a side note, I don’t mind spawn killing in sweaty arena matches since knowing and predicting spawns is a legitimate strategy. However, in a non-competitive environment where spawns are in the same spot every time, that’s not a strategy, that’s just cheap. Blocking spawns is even worse since it prevents players from playing a game.

I’ll probably play a game of this since I haven’t played it yet, but I’ll just be quitting the build after that when that gametype comes up.

Denying spawns hmm, I don’t think I’ve ever seen that issue in h4s version. Good on you for trying tho but you’ll run into people who are like that. I myself play off spawn killing(I can clarify on this if needed) but no spawn denying as you give them no chance at all. As one said tho, this has always been halos issue ever since its existence, it really has never been a good franchise when it comes to spawn placements. I wonder how this can be fixed tho. You can’t just flip spawns cuz then you’ll have people spawning on each other, but, adding a 15 second kill zone for the opposing team could do better where once you cross that top line of the enemy flag you have 15 seconds to kill who’s there to clear flag pickup and then haul -Yoink-.

They didn’t test this -Yoinking!- playlist.

Beam rifles in Ground Pound Arena. Mongoose Sumo (or whatever) is lame and teammates quit 90% of the time…

Tank World LOL

Husky Raid is ruined because of the exploit.

> 2535462360297076;1:
> Yesterday, I decided to play Action Sack because my favorite “fun” game mode, Husky Raid was there. After 20 matches of Action Sack I finally got it. Our team started out strong and within a minute, I had got their flag and my two team mates were at their base and my other team mate was at my base. It was great hopping down the sloping road until I noticed something strange. VERY STRANGE. Normally in Halo 4 you would get the flag and run down sloping road hoping you would not get blown up by the enemy team.
>
> BUT THAT WAS JUST IT. None of the enemy members fired at me at all , not even when I got the capture. It turns out, THEY NEVER SPAWNED. I look back at my two mates just sitting in their base I realized that they were spawn killing. I went up there and got a gravity hammer from the ground and hit one of the guys nearest to me. After a couple of tries he was pushed far enough back for one player of the enemy team to spawn yet he was killed instantly by the other spawn killer. I was absolutely irritated because I didn’t wait over an hour and a half for my favorite mode to pop up and then not have fun because my team mates were so LOW to cheat my preventing the enemy team to spawn. I kept trying to move my teammates and only succeeded once. Alas it was no use. We won easily yet I feel very bad for the enemy team.
>
> I got a message from the enemy team saying thanks. I explained that I was trying to help them spawn so there could at least be a battle. No one likes to just sit in their spawn, waiting for the game to end. The cheaters then invited me to a party after the game and I accepted because I wanted to inform them that cheating was unacceptable and that they ruined the match for me and the enemy team. They first said, “Why are you being such a d***, belgianking?” I was very confused until I realized that he was the one I pushed back with the hammer. I explained that spawn killing is against the rules and that they had ruined the match yet they were all like “Well, its not against the rules because it doesn’t say anything about spawn killing. It’s just a strategy man.” I said that it was unsporting behavior and exploiting the spawns yet they were all like no it wasn’t.
>
> This went on for a minute or two and I was astounded by their stupidity and the fact that they ENJOYED MAKING THE MATCH MISERBALE FOR THEIR TEAMMATES AND OPPOSING PLAYERS. They kept cursing at me and saying how lying wasn’t illegal and crap. Once I said that I would report them for their behavior, they laughed and insulted how many friends I have on my friends list. I have four. They were all like “wow what a loser, I have 200.” Of course I laughed mentally. I am in high school, a straight A student, and a track and field athlete. Most of my friends DON"T EVEN PLAY on an XBOX ONE. Half of my friends just play on their phones. I could easily friend every player in every game and have tens of thousands. Number of friends on Xbox Live is not an achievement. The Cheaters were rank 140 ish.
>
> They were very rude and they threatened to report me for spawn killing. Now hold up, what you may ask? I was trying to stop them from spawn killing and they have the nerve to blame me? Also, they even ADMITTED they were spawn killing and once I reminded them of that they immediately started saying “no we didn’t.” And these guys sounded like college students too. So arrogant. They said that their goal was to get reports of Husky Raid being broken and it being taken down. Hell no. That is not going to happen. They even said that they will get their 200 friends to report me for unsporting behavior. I was like go ahead. Those are ALL FALSE reports so in the end you are only harming yourself. HOW LOW HAVE HALO 5 PLAYERS GOTTEN TO THAT THEY SPAWN KILL, CHEAT, LIE, THREATEN, AND INSULT PLAYERS ON A CASUAL GAME MODE?
>
> Share your thoughts about what I should do, and if you want, you can view my theater for that game to see it all. I only played one Husky Raid game yesterday so feel free to ask any questions.

I haven’t read your post yet. But when I do, I hope you provided a gamer tag if needed. So I may report them.