Explosive Ordnance Drops.

I had this idea about being able to choose the option in the ordnance drops so that they explode when they hid the ground, similar to the Target Locator’s artillery, so that we don’t need to use fusion coils as falling bombs.

You could probably change it to impact, player/object proximity, or player pick up.

EDIT: I know the game has gone gold. this is just an idea.

343 has already said that you can use a sticky grenade launcher on the ordinance and then remote detonate it when enemies go near it.

> 343 has already said that you can use a sticky grenade launcher on the ordinance and then remote detonate it when enemies go near it.

I meant for Forge, if you want an explosion to go off after X amount of seconds, or continuous explosions.

I think it would be cool, but I want to be sure I have the right idea about this, your saying it explodes right when it hits the ground, right?

> I think it would be cool, but I want to be sure I have the right idea about this, your saying it explodes right when it hits the ground, right?

Yes and possibly to change the settings so that is proximity or self detonation (like a bomb).

> > I think it would be cool, but I want to be sure I have the right idea about this, your saying it explodes right when it hits the ground, right?
>
> Yes and possibly to change the settings so that is proximity or self detonation (like a bomb).

Proximity sounds fun lol, and self detonate would be cool, I could see someone walking towards it to see if its proximity and see it hasn’t blown up, then right as they are about to grab a gun… BOOM.