Exploits on COMPLEX (please fix)

I’m not sure if this has been reported yet or not but there is a bad exploit on the map COMPLEX where you can glitch into the wall. Noticed this the other night while playing FLOOD. The guys who got outside of the map ended up winning the game. This needs to be fixed. Attached is the link to the video I captured of the “glitch” I hope the developers can patch this as it is being used quite often.
Thanks.

Not sure if trolling or not.?

obvious troll

> Not sure if trolling or not.?

did you even bother to watch the video? stop talking out your -Yoink- man cmon watch the video before you say something totally irrelevant and unintelligent.

and all i can say is “wow” to that video, they defitnetly need to fix that asap

This has already been fixed.

yea they need to fix this.

> > Not sure if trolling or not.?
>
> did you even bother to watch the video? stop talking out your -Yoink!- man cmon watch the video before you say something totally irrelevant and unintelligent.
>
> and all i can say is “wow” to that video, they defitnetly need to fix that asap

it has been fixed play the game and you might know that.

> > Not sure if trolling or not.?
>
> did you even bother to watch the video? stop talking out your -Yoink!- man cmon watch the video before you say something totally irrelevant and unintelligent.
>
> and all i can say is “wow” to that video, they defitnetly need to fix that asap

there has been countless amounts of threads about this glitch since launch day

also they patched it a few days ago

Already been patched.

Funny, was still working last night.

It’s been patched.

Read the post above you. I just said the glitch was still working last night. All you “it’s been patched” tards can back off as it obviously hasn’t been.

> Already been patched.

Great, thanks.

Naw, It isn’t fixed as of Nov 20th…

Just tried it in a custom game, still works…

> > > Not sure if trolling or not.?
> >
> > did you even bother to watch the video? stop talking out your -Yoink!- man cmon watch the video before you say something totally irrelevant and unintelligent.
> >
> > and all i can say is “wow” to that video, they defitnetly need to fix that asap
>
> it has been fixed play the game and you might know that.

This. MM Complex has been patched. You can play Oddball and Flood once more.

Though you can still exploit the wall in the Spartan OPs variant called Galileo Base :stuck_out_tongue:

> Not sure if trolling or not.?

Your kidding right? This is a real -yoinking- exploit. Either you’re just stupid or a noob who wants 343 to ignore this glitch so you can keep taking advantage of it.

> Just tried it in a custom game, still works…

If you’re just trying the default map in custom games, then of course it’s still there. They updated the MM variant (or so I’ve been told, at least. Either way, a MM update wouldn’t effect the default custom variant).

Has been patched.

I cried in laughter catching one of the spartans attempting to enter during flood.

> All you “it’s been patched” tards can back off

LOL

Guess what? It’s been patched.