(Explicit Post) What....the....HELL!!!!!!?!?!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

im sorry but from the IGN video i had been watching before i brought this game (just in case it was -Yoink-) the online looked decent. looked like you had enough time to shoot someone before you died. but now im playing it… WTF??? i have just played a domination game and i got effed!!! about 40 odd deaths an 3 kills. yes it might sound like i am a poo player but i am not amazing and not poo. im average but for most of the games i play to be like that is just a effing wee take.

what the hell is with the one shot and you have no shield, 2nd shot and your dead poo about??? how is it fair.

what the eff is with sticking my low lvl bottom into a group of people who are all mostly double or even triple my lvl and than stick a lvl 1/2 in there at the same time…!!! c’mon??? match making based on skills? my effing bottom is it.

also, about 90% of the time i got killed the kill cam was showing there aim at either the left/right hand side of my body…when i die (homing bullets or something?) and the other times it was aimed at a bloody wall (didnt realise we had that gun from perfect dark where it shoots through the walls)

alos explain to me how the hell i can drive into someone on a ghost full turbo and they just bounce off me (they didnt have shield buff i know that for sure) and then i get hit a little bit buy a ghost turning around and i die in one?? (i had full shield also)

it makes no sense to how many things are just bullpoo!!

how are you supposed to have fun if you cannot enjoy being alive on the game for more than a few effing seconds its a JOKE!!!

FLOOD!!! that’s another thing to go on the list. when your human and not turned into flood yet why the hell is it that when they mele you they kinda glide forward (and im not talking about the armour skill) they just glide forward and attack but when i try to mele someone as flood i dont… i dont get a speed boost like the guy who killed me did.

MAKES…NO… SENSE!!!

rage end.

(bring on the abuse)

Read the first few lines of your post, realized your only real complaint about the game is your lack of ability to do well in it, which is not the games fault, not even the other players fault, it is yours.

You can remedy it by getting better.

Don’t take it as an insult, its simply the truth.

No-one can solve your problem but you.

practice beating the game on legendary, it will familiarize yourself with controls and mechanics and once you can beat it on legendary fairly easily you should be able to put up a decent fight on MM.

Also it sounds liek your connection is bad. Also the kill cams are glitched at the moment

While i have my own complaints about the game (too noob friendly, heavy aim assist, too much run n gun not enough depth and strategy) at least my complaints are valid. Your complaint is “This game sucks because I suck.”

You said they can kill you too fast? You can kill them fast too. Sorry This is the the easiest halo mp ever. If you’re having a hard time, idk what to say.

[deleted]

Agreed. I was planning on getting Halo 4 at launch but I started watching all this stuff and hearing all these complaints and now I’m not getting this game because in my opinion this is not Halo so I’m glad I did not invest the 100 dollars into that LE because I’m now very disappointed because I had had so much faith in 343 but I was very mistaken.

It seems you have no idea about what you are talking about, it takes 5 shots with a DMR to kill someone. If you are dying any faster it is because you are being shot by more than one person.

It seems you have a bad connection as well, which is contributing to your issues. If you cant seem to get kills then you are simply not very good at this point, do some Spartan Op’s and Campaign to learn the aiming and such better.

Flood move at 150% and 170% movement speed, and they do not glide forward. They simply lock their weapon on to you and attack you, you can do the same as a Flood yourself.

Halo 4 plays almost exactly like Halo 3, you are sadly mistaken if you think it is not Halo, it is possibly the best Halo to date.

Till they nerf the DMR to have an insane bloom to force a slower fire rate or just make range a factor in gun damage, this game will always be unbalanced and in favor of long range play. After a certain range a gun should only get half damage out of each bullet, the DMR is not a sniper it should not have that kind of power at a full map distance.

> alos explain to me how the hell i can drive into someone on a ghost full turbo and they just bounce off me (they didnt have shield buff i know that for sure) and then i get hit a little bit buy a ghost turning around and i die in one?? (i had full shield also)

This happens to me all the time, they just bounce off and only lose their shields, I have even slammed them up into a wall when I’ve done it and they don’t die. I have even bounced off a full turbo ghost and banshee and only lost shields.

Itzy Bitsy Cat. Keep in mind that the majority of people who love the game are usually busy playing the game to come back here and post, leaving complaints and issues as the primary fare of forums for a while after release. 343i have done a fantastic job with this title.
To the OP, that is very similar to how I felt the first day I played halo ( which was reach earlier this year. ) I would suggest spending some time watching your replays with an objective view to learn where things are going wrong. In reach I spent nearly as much time in theatre as in the battle. Sometimes stuff happens that shouldn’t, like being shot through walls. But that’s be because its all a bunch of ones and zeros flying around the world making it all happen. But, objectively viewing replays shows there is usually a proper reason for something going wrong. I remember heaps of times I was seemingly 1 shot by a dmr, on viewing the replay though its easy to see the other two people shooting me at the same time.
You cannot learn from mistakes if you pretend you don’t make any!

> Read the first few lines of your post, realized your only real complaint about the game is your lack of ability to do well in it, which is not the games fault, not even the other players fault, it is yours.
>
> You can remedy it by getting better.
>
> Don’t take it as an insult, its simply the truth.
>
> No-one can solve your problem but you.

> Agreed. I was planning on getting Halo 4 at launch but I started watching all this stuff and hearing all these complaints and now I’m not getting this game because in my opinion this is not Halo so I’m glad I did not invest the 100 dollars into that LE because I’m now very disappointed because I had had so much faith in 343 but I was very mistaken.

Would this translate to “I’m hearing people say bad things about the game, but that is to be expected in any fanbase because there will always be those people who are unsatisfied with every aspect. Regardless of this painful reality, I will let others determine what I will enjoy based on their own opinions and not necessarily my own. 343 is now terrible despite me never trying any of this personally.”

This isn’t flaming, nor baiting, but you should at least give it a rent to get your own opinion,