Expert players may want to see these balance vids

I have about 25 videos where my opponent and I just test unit balance.

It was a lot of work to upload them, and I have about 8 more to upload. It also took about 6 hours to get all the footage.

You dont have to like the vids or my channel at all (I do this for fun, not serious), I am just sharing because I love halo wars. I know there are some expert players out there who will find these videos very useful. It may also help with leaving feedback on the beta.

Here is a link to one of the videos in the playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSi5ipSOk0k

These are much appreciated. I suggest using basic micro to get more realistic results. Doesn’t have to be fancy, but it beats just sitting there. Looking forward to more! Maybe post this on Reddit too and other places. Not sure how many high level players browse Waypoint.

> 2533274794648158;2:
> These are much appreciated. I suggest using basic micro to get more realistic results. Doesn’t have to be fancy, but it beats just sitting there. Looking forward to more! Maybe post this on Reddit too and other places. Not sure how many high level players browse Waypoint.

Yes, micro is really important and we actually do play around with that on our second and third tank vs tank test. But I was lucky to get my opponents as long as I did, and it is hard to coordinate micro.