experimental playlists

we all know bungie/343 or whoever liked experimental playlists becauase they would put em in for matchmaking for a couple weeks just to see how they do.

heres a couple id like for 343/bungie to try out:

1v1 playlist:
NO power weapons or powerups, simple grenades and DMRs/ARs (maybe magnums)
Enhanced radar, for those who dont know what this is it is a radar where crouching or standing still doesnt take you off of it.

Peoples main complaint with this playlist in H3was the power weapons and crouching, this removes both.

TEAM PRO playlist:

Remove slayer pro from all playlists
DMR starts, 2 frags
Symmetrical maps only
Sprint only
No powerweapons or maybe just sniper.
This would feature objective also which includes oddball, ctf, assault.

the difference in this playlist from others include;
MLG: Mlg is top of the class people, so it is very hard to do well.
there are no pickup abilities
there are no rockets/plasmapistols/snipers
Swat: there are shields and grenades
Snipers: there are dmrs
Team Arena:Theres jetpack in arena… enough said.

please discuss.

1v1 playlist was one of my favorite things back in Halo 2. Unfortunately Halo still runs on a p2p host, therefore someone will have host advantage over another still, and that was the downfall for it in Halo 2. P2p host is gradually becoming less noticable, but a 1v1 playlist won’t be ideal until Halo runs on a dedicated server. Once again, another reason to get dedicated servers!

yea im not technical savvy tho so i got no idea what a dedicated server is

They really need to re-put playlist for the specific gametypes, I honestly wouldn’t mind seeing a Team StockPile or a Team Headhunter you know.

> They really need to re-put playlist for the specific gametypes, I honestly wouldn’t mind seeing a Team StockPile or a Team Headhunter you know.

imo those 2 are the worst new gametypes but i guess sure if some people like em. Alot of people only want these for the achievments tho and dont actualy like it for itself.

I mean not just those specific gametypes they really need the flagstraveaganza type playlist as that was really fun

> yea im not technical savvy tho so i got no idea what a dedicated server is

A dedicated Server is… lets say you make a room for anyone to join and all the set-ups were made by you. Yeah, thats a dedicated Server.

OT: I would love to see that 1v1 playlist.

> > They really need to re-put playlist for the specific gametypes, I honestly wouldn’t mind seeing a Team StockPile or a Team Headhunter you know.
>
> imo those 2 are the worst new gametypes but i guess sure if some people like em. Alot of people only want these for the achievments tho and dont actualy like it for itself.

I like Stockpile, not Headhunter.

> > yea im not technical savvy tho so i got no idea what a dedicated server is
>
> A dedicated Server is… lets say you make a room for anyone to join and all the set-ups were made by you. Yeah, thats a dedicated Server.
>
> OT: I would love to see that 1v1 playlist.

Yea i dont like having to depend on teamates sometimes so this would be great if your teamates have been annoying you.

> > yea im not technical savvy tho so i got no idea what a dedicated server is
>
> A dedicated Server is… lets say you make a room for anyone to join and all the set-ups were made by you. Yeah, thats a dedicated Server.
>
> OT: I would love to see that 1v1 playlist.

Actually, a dedicated server is essentially where the host is a third party, not one of the players.

ITT: Radar in a 1v1? Really?

> > > yea im not technical savvy tho so i got no idea what a dedicated server is
> >
> > A dedicated Server is… lets say you make a room for anyone to join and all the set-ups were made by you. Yeah, thats a dedicated Server.
> >
> > OT: I would love to see that 1v1 playlist.
>
> Actually, a dedicated server is essentially where the host is a third party, not one of the players.
>
> ITT: Radar in a 1v1? Really?

Unless they use MLG maps, theyre needs to be a radar to combat camping.