Experience So Far

I played about a dozen games last night and I must say it was very smooth.

I honestly wish MCC playlists were working this smooth and this is early access private beta time. That is a great sign.

Hit registration was very good.

Dedicated servers appear to be active just based on the smoothness of each game and the ease of matchmaking up a game lobby.

I enjoyed the fact that players could stay together after a match and wait through the intermission and then right into the next match.

I enjoyed that you could continue talking to the game lobby (maybe it is just your team chat that is open at this point) during the game loading and in the carnage report.

I know this is a limited experience, but I miss seeing who killed who during the match. I do not just want to see “most killed by” and “most killed” but rather I would prefer a post match setup where you could literally switch the active user from the overall standings and see how many times they killed or were killed by everyone in the match (I believe Halo 2 or 3 had a post game carnage report system that worked like this in the standings. I would like an enhance version of that). Other stats such as Suicides or Team Kills would be nice.

I had 1 game crash where it failed to load into the next game and I got home screened. Not bad for 12 games for this early of a release.

Most importantly, despite the changes and additions to the core gameplay, this definitely plays and feels like Halo.

I am very impressed this early on and cannot wait for more.

Keep up the great work 343 and please keep working hard to fix the MCC both Multiplayer and Campaign and thanks for the coming bonuses for the problems!

TL;DR Impressive gameplay and very stable, with only one crash encountered.

> Dedicated servers appear to be active just based on the smoothness of each game and the ease of matchmaking up a game lobby.

They’re not, it’s p2p. And yes, the game works rather nice for a beta, doesn’t contain bugs or glitches so far.

> 2533274843463464;2:
> > Dedicated servers appear to be active just based on the smoothness of each game and the ease of matchmaking up a game lobby.
>
>
>
> They’re not, it’s p2p. And yes, the game works rather nice for a beta, doesn’t contain bugs or glitches so far.

Source #questionmark

They are supposed to feature the Spectator mode, and that is working like a saved film that is streamed right off the dedis. So there has to be dedis right #questionmark.

ps. the reason im writing questionmark is because my keyboard cannot write the actual symbol

> 2533274962008908;3:
> > 2533274843463464;2:
> > > Dedicated servers appear to be active just based on the smoothness of each game and the ease of matchmaking up a game lobby.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > They’re not, it’s p2p. And yes, the game works rather nice for a beta, doesn’t contain bugs or glitches so far.
>
>
> Source #questionmark
>
> They are supposed to feature the Spectator mode, and that is working like a saved film that is streamed right off the dedis. So there has to be dedis right #questionmark.
>
> ps. the reason im writing questionmark is because my keyboard cannot write the actual symbol

I haven’t tested that feature myself so I can’t say anything about it but I do think it works like that.