Expecting to see a Halo ring?

Simple question, really. Are you, or are you not, expecting to see any Halo rings in Halo 4? Currently, I’m going to assume that we will not see any in Halo 4, but will at some point in the Reclaimer Trilogy. After all, there are still six more Halos floating around (and Installation 05 is even infested with Flood at this point). And even with the Ark gone, they can still be fired individually.

I highly doubt it.

> Simple question, really. Are you, or are you not, expecting to see any Halo rings in Halo 4? Currently, I’m going to assume that we will not see any in Halo 4, but will at some point in the Reclaimer Trilogy. After all, there are still six more Halos floating around (and Installation 05 is even infested with Flood at this point). And even with the Ark gone, they can still be fired individually.

Actually, Installation 05 has been glassed almost completely.

Anyway: Well, Installation 03 made a brief appearance at the end of Glasslands, and with the others still floating around, I have a strong feeling we will see them again at some point in the Trilogy.

My money is on a big reference or two about them. I do not think we will “See” one though in Halo 4.

> My money is on a big reference or two about them. I do not think we will “See” one though in Halo 4.

In Halo 4 or 5? No. However, I think we’ll deal with at least one ring in Halo 6. What better way to end 343’s trilogy than to go full circle and take us to a classic, familiar environment?

Maybe in halo 5 or 6.

I think we’ll be seeing a shield world in 4 rather than a halo. But in the later games, sure.

There WILL be rings in Halo 4. This I garuntee.

Plus, Halo has always been about the rings mainly. The war and the flood are secondary issues.

> My money is on a big reference or two about them. I do not think we will “See” one though in Halo 4.

I agree. The Halo installations are much too important to be gone completely from the main story line. They’ll probably show up in one form or another, a virtual display maybe?

In Halo 4, most likely not. Maybe some other time during the Reclaimer Trilogy. But this new “enemy” is supposed to be a threat to the universe. This may be exagerated… but it will still most likely be pretty bad. Perhaps the “enemy” we are to face has been developing a super weapon based off the Halos, and that is what we will fight on/for. Its all speculation… but hopefully it won’t be much speculation for long. Even though we still have a year.

Ive wondered this as well…

Im torn between:

The fact that the franchise name is “Halo” so it should be centered around the remaining Halo Rings (you want em to change it to “Shield World”?)

and

This is a new Trilogy, and should center around new environments other than the Array.

Either way,Im starting to like what 343 is doing with what info we have. I just hope we get info soon…

Well, there are still six more Halos floating around out there. Installation 03 has all ready been discovered by the UNSC, and how could everybody forget where the location of Installation 05 is?

maybe not in halo 4 but i highly doubt where done with them, there central to the games (the main ones anyway) if they donthave somthing to do with they might aswell not call it halo tbh

I there is no mention of the Halo’s in H4 then I am almost 100% sure they will come up some way or another in H5. Frankie even said that the Halo’s are still in this story.

Ye I’m sure we will see one in halo 4. it will probably be near the end like in halo 3 or it could even be in the end cut scene

in the anniversary terminals. they say about there being 12 halos in total throughout the galaxy and state there is a backup plan.

It would seem intuitive to assume that, at least part of the Reclaimer trilogy, will focus upon the series’ namesake. The Halo megastructure remains an integral part of the wider storyline, and their are undoubtedly other installations that can be explored in future games.

Possibly. It would be quite cool. :smiley:

Hopefully; they’re the best part about Halo.