Expand Ranked Playlist Searching

It always takes me 10-30+ minutes to find a game whenever I search in the ranked playlists, anyone else have this problem?

No idea if it’s a population issue or what… But I find games in social within the blink of an eye compared to ranked.

The only playlist that doesn’t take what feels like an eternity to find games is the smallest current playlist “MS 2v2 Series”.

Not sure if the MCC is like the original Halo 3 when it comes to matching and it goes up 10 ranks and down 10 ranks.

(Meaning level 40’s match against level 30’s and 50’s.)

But something else needs to be done if that’s what it is now, because this is ridiculous…

Maybe expand it 20 ranks? I don’t know what else is possible.

It also could be because my ranks are so high and the higher ranks are less populated than the lower ranks…

Not sure what could be done about this.

It’s ±10 until you hit level 30, then you search down to 20 and up to 50.

The population of MCC ranked playlists is so low that it’s nearly impossible to find matches with the current level restrictions. The Halo Reach Slayer playlist has existed for almost two months now, but the highest-ranked person is only level 31 and there are only about thirty players above level 20.

The level restrictions for ranked should expand more as search times increases, because clearly +/- 10 isn’t enough.

They have said before how analytically it didn’t suite the needs of the community when the lower end was matching the higher end in order to decrease search times. I for one hope that they do that though.

Know what ranked needs… A match composer so players can search multiple ranked playlist for faster matchmaking.

How about crossplay now 343 have messed up the player base you might as well just remove it from xbox

> 2535407314877921;6:
> How about crossplay now 343 have messed up the player base you might as well just remove it from xbox

Definitely agree that crossplay would help 100%.

> 2533274807096713;3:
> The level restrictions for ranked should expand more as search times increases, because clearly +/- 10 isn’t enough.

Good to know there’s others out there that agree with my idea… Hopefully they implement it or something like it for better player experience, or in this case a possible player experience lol.

Maybe they’ll just have to get rid of ranked playlists altogether, who knows at this point.

Reach Hardcore is my favorite playlist to play and I can’t even find games in it anymore as level 44, it’s been a week I think.

Maybe if it’s added to social like 360 days it’ll be possible to find games in.

Dude, I have been searching Ranked Team Slayer for the last 30 days, and I am always searching for a whole 1-2 hours without success. Since end of January I am stuck at level 27 because there is simply no population which is very unfortunate because that was the only playlist with real competitive matches, instead of always finding casual amateur players in social, it is very boring.

What I have seen is that if you search in a new account with zero rank, you will find people, which means that there is actually people playing it but mostly low ranks, higher ranks stopped playing because is impossible to find a match.

The matchmaking in the whole game is just broken. I’m trying to finish up the multiplayer achievements and I either get the sweatiest lobby known to man, or put on a team full of AFK’ers. Really frustrating.

> 2533274820721066;9:
> Dude, I have been searching Ranked Team Slayer for the last 30 days, and I am always searching for a whole 1-2 hours without success. Since end of January I am stuck at level 27 because there is simply no population which is very unfortunate because that was the only playlist with real competitive matches, instead of always finding casual amateur players in social, it is very boring.
>
> What I have seen is that if you search in a new account with zero rank, you will find people, which means that there is actually people playing it but mostly low ranks, higher ranks stopped playing because is impossible to find a match.

Well I’m glad I’m not the only one not being able to play games.

Yeah, it’s basically every playlist now where I can’t find games in ranked.

I’ve been playing less because of it. I try to find games in ranked but I never get anything so I’m forced to play in the 1v1 playlist or team snipers.