EXP per playlist / DOUBLE XP weekends !!

Simple

You gain and lose experience points according to a simple scheme:

Win a match: +1 EXP

Lose a match: 0 EXP

Quit a match: -1 EXP

Ok so off the bat you can see that this will discourage peopel from quiting a game as they will not gain any XP and also loss 1 XP

This believe it or not did help with the DNF’S in HAOL 3…

In HALO REACH you dont gain or loss Xp you ONLY GAIN Cr for each game and how well you do but you loss nothing if you quit so
this does not stop people from quitting.
Dont get me wrong People will always quit but THE HALO 3 style XP helped control it a bit

Also people would go for there GENERAL in certain playlist and this showed how much they LIKED/PLAYED this playlist

Also Double Xp weekends were epic
I called in Sick to work for the DAY just to play RANKED living dead
peopel loved these kinds of thing’s Bring them back

Double EXP Weekend Playlists

Just to name a few
<mark>Both Ranked and Social</mark>

■Grifball - (Social and ranked)

■Living Dead - (Social and Ranked)

■Legendary Brawl - (Ranked)

■Mythic Brawl - (Ranked)

■3 Ball - (Social)

■Fiesta - (Social)

■Team Melee - (Social)

■Rocket Race - (Social)

■Team Flag - (Social)

■Living Dead (Ranked and social)

■Valentine’s Day Massacre (Valentine’s Day) (Ranked)

■Turkey Day (Thanksgiving) - This playlist featured 9 players FFA. (social)

■Ranked Big Team Battle - (Ranked)

Im just posing that i think people loved the EXP and EXP per playlist + it cut down on the DNF’S.
Any input is Good

THANK’S for your Time Halo 4 Community

The EXP system wasn’t perfect (If your team sucked, you didn’t get any EXP) but it was still 100X better than Reach’s system.

If they tweak it a little, I’d love to see it come back.

For example, maybe they could give the top player on the losing team EXP too.

> The EXP system wasn’t perfect (If your team sucked, you didn’t get any EXP) but it was still 100X better than Reach’s system.
>
> If they tweak it a little, I’d love to see it come back.
>
> For example, maybe they could give the top player on the losing team EXP too.

This might help but i still like the idea of if you lose you get nothing and have to try harder the nest game or play with a team / party

I dislike the idea of getting something for nothing that is all. you should have to work for it.

I like the idea of bringing back EXP, because with EXP, you can get a rough idea of a players skill by seeing how much they won compared to how much they played. However, the last thing Halo 4 needs is Double EXP weekends. When Halo 3 introduced Double EXP weekends it f’ed everything up because not only did ranks like 5 Star General become faster to achieve (which should have never been the case) but players would boost and until their EXP exceeded their games played, and so no one could get that rough idea anymore.

> I like the idea of bringing back EXP, because with EXP, you can get a rough idea of a players skill by seeing how much they won compared to how much they played. However, the last thing Halo 4 needs is Double EXP weekends. When Halo 3 introduced Double EXP weekends it f’ed everything up because not only did ranks like 5 Star General become faster to achieve (which should have never been the case) but players would boost and until their EXP exceeded their games played, and so no one could get that rough idea anymore.

double xp weekeds didnt make people boost peopel were boosting WAY befor that and even boosted in REACH it will never stop

But one thing that double xp weekends did was get everyone to play // people dont care about CR they want to play a playlist that is only out for a few days and try and maybe get a higher rank in it…

I didn’t like double XP weekends. Player 1 3000 games played with 4000 XP. Just didn’t sit right with me. I do like the idea of special gametypes on the weekends.

> I didn’t like double XP weekends. Player 1 3000 games played with 4000 XP. Just didn’t sit right with me. I do like the idea of special gametypes on the weekends.

People boosted befor double xp weekends and they will always find a way to boost is sad but true…

Double xp weeks were some of the most popular weekends on halo 3 ever

And bring it back would help