EXP Not showing after match.

Ok i reached the EXP cap last night, it didn’t tell me i reached it and now the game dosn’t tell me what EXP ive earned after a match, anyone know how to fix this, it happens with all game types and spartan ops.

You’re not earning any credits because you are EXP capped, it doesn’t add on once you aren’t capped.

yeah bro, you will be unable to recieve xp for the day. I cant exactly remember how long or what time zone halo is based off. But if you ran into the problem last night, you should be able to receive xp again by 9am central time. Also i think the xp cap is 120000 points in one day, might have changed again though

> yeah bro, you will be unable to recieve xp for the day. I cant exactly remember how long or what time zone halo is based off. But if you ran into the problem last night, you should be able to receive xp again by 9am central time. Also i think the xp cap is 120000 points in one day, might have changed again though

Midnight HST.

Xp cap resets at the exact same time as the daily challenges reset. For example… i live on the east coast and it resets at 5 am for me. The challenge reset happens at the same instant for everyone, just at different times. So if you want to know when to get up the next morning to start getting xp again, just look at how long until the daily challenges end.

Also the xp cap is somewhere between 170,000-175,000 xp.

Was off there sorry, i reached the capp yesterday im earning xp but not getting the screen at the end of games.