Exp cap and join in progress gotta go!

Why give people the ability to double their exp if your just going to cap it??? and i swear to god if u reset the stats when the update is out I’ll flip a table!! Join progress is a joke! almost every game is uneven get your head out of the sand and fix it!!!

having an xp cap is like saying we dont want you to play the game

XP CAP NEEDS TO GO. But the join in progress is a blessing I think. I like people to join once someone rage quits. It’s a good balance

Are you guys high or something? The XP cap stops people from reaching the maximum level to fast and it also gives you a chanse to do something else without worrying about falling behind in the race to the top rank.

> Are you guys high or something? The XP cap stops people from reaching the maximum level to fast and it also gives you a chanse to do something else without worrying about falling behind in the race to the top rank.

do any other good games have an exp cap? noo they dont. join in progress is stupid because half the time i join a game that either almost over or my team is getting waxed

The XP caps needs raising and the double xp promotion needs to be ended right away.
I don’t think i should have to spend twice the time to get the same place as people who buy a fizzy drink or pack of crisps. Not to mention its only in the US. why the hell should euros ect have to slog it out.?

That said. I am on no double xp and have hit the cap twice now since launch.
It probably needs to go up to 200k.

JIP needs some tweaking but not a removal

when you start a game 3 vs 4 its good to know that someone can still join to balance out the teams

but when you join halfway through the game after the opponents have been farming your team and have fuel rods and rockets and all kinds of shizzle… /sad face

JIP should stay, the EXP cap should go. I never run into it, but it really is a dumb feature.