EXILE sucks for Red Team

Like seriously, enemy team gets banshee and unstoppable gauss hog, and we get a tank? That’s a mile away from our spawn?

I’ve never had problems grabbing banshee from the opposing spawn.
Maybe I’ve just been lucky?

Plasma grenades, plasma pistol, turrets, those guys are toast.

Well… Don’t miss? I agree for the most part though, if it was simply closer it feels much more like it could go both ways. As it is, it’s easier to get a quick jump on someone with the Gauss Hog simply because of its maneuverability.

If the other team got their -Yoink- together, you’re not going to get anywhere close to any of the vehicles.

Banshee plus gauss hog = spawn rape for us.

It needs to rotate vehicles on spawn. Or give 2 gauss hogs. The regular old hog is good for nothing against that combo.

that map just needs to loose the tank. Its to small for a tank. 343 or Certain Affinity has no idea what theyre doing…smh.

> that map just needs to loose the tank. Its to small for a tank. 343 or Certain Affinity has no idea what theyre doing…smh.

Lose the tank? And what will the red team use then? Harsh language?

Actually, I prefer to be on Red when you play on Exile because of how close you are to C. A banshee is just a banshee and it can be taken out

when I’m on blue. it always seems like the reds get the tank first. they can run to it while blues need to use the mongoose to even come close, and that’s still not saying a thing about them shooting you before you can even jump off the goose to lay a finger on the tank… and I’d say the banshee is pretty in the middle for anyone to get to, hop in, and take off.

Blue and Red initial spawns are roughly equal distance to banshee if you have unlimited sprint. Red can usually get tank first but not without a couple blues to deal with right off the bat. Ok, that’s all fine and dandy… but then blue gets a gauss AT their spawn?

The only thing that balances this out is when blue team has jealous players that sticky the gauss if they don’t get it.

I played a game last night that got to 200-20 Blue in less than a minute. Ridiculous.

The tank get’s annihilated immediately before even pulling out of the Garage by either:

The Gauss Hog
The rocket launcher which spawns for blue nearby
a hail of plasma grenades

Usually you die before you even see what’s shooting at you. I no longer go for the tank right away because you die before you even get to shoot at anyone.

> > that map just needs to loose the tank. Its to small for a tank. 343 or Certain Affinity has no idea what theyre doing…smh.
>
> Lose the tank? And what will the red team use then? Harsh language?

made me actually laugh irl

All they need to do is move the tank closer to the initial spawn and then have tank spawn where it already is after the first one dies.

Players could do more with the tank if the team was able to cover the player who gets into the tank instead of getting mad that they lost the foot race and tossing nades at him just because he beat everyone else. Iv had more tanks die because of teamates then i have from the enemy players

I’d like to see both bases get a Gauss 'hog and either keep the tank there or change it to a Mantis.

Played a BTB slayer game the other night. Game started, red team spawned, we ran/drove mongoose over to the tank. Blue already had a gauss hog across the map and shot us all whole blue team took the tank. Two minutes into the game, 200-20 for blue team.

Every time exile comes up, I vote for something else or I leave before voting. Boneyard heavys had vehicles like this but there was so much more space to move around and get infantry kills that the vehicles were downplayed in their power and importance.

Exile is so small. The tank or gauss hog can literally cover half of the map without moving.