Exile: Only default map with Scorpion?

In the new IGN video it was said that this is the only map to have a scorpion on it by default. I has a sad ;_;

It’s kinda the only map that supports tanks…

The only other map that can support a tank is Valhalla and that map has a mantis. So I’m not surprised that Exile is the only one with a tank.

> It’s kinda the only map that supports tanks…

exactly…

To me, it sounded like he dodged the question a bit, especially right when it was asked. I’m betting that the final map, which name we may or may not know yet, will be large enough to support a tank. From the few pictures floating around, it looks to be large, and his initial response to the question seemed hesitant and contemplative, as though he needed a minute to think about how to answer it.

Just my thoughts.

> To me, it sounded like he dodged the question a bit, especially right when it was asked. I’m betting that the final map, which name we may or may not know yet, will be large enough to support a tank. From the few pictures floating around, it looks to be large, and his initial response to the question seemed hesitant and contemplative, as though he needed a minute to think about how to answer it.
>
> Just my thoughts.

I thought we knew them all already o_O

A map intended to have a default Scorpion like Containment, Paradiso and now Exile, it’s greatly appreciated as Pardiso sucks for everything (IMO :wink:

Having it removed from Coagulation and then Hemorrhage, well that was saddening. Having a map intended to not have the Scorpion removed, sweeeeeet.