Exile clan West US Recruitment

Hi there all you spartan warriors I am a leader of the Exiles clan and we are growing fast! Although we have a total of 28 members we need as many as we can get, if you are willing to join here are our requirements:

Armour, colours and emblem:
All armour and colouring is personalised but the emblem has to be the same, the reason for this is that it give the clan an identity and allows players to belong to something, but we don’t want to be Nazis and make you wear the same colours and armour!

Members-This is our current members list:
xXDarkside757Xx
TheBeastKai (?)
SlimJimmie111
SharpShO0ter 55
Rogue Shadow89 (?)
Mr Muttins89
miller5547
kill gun 90000 (?)
IndigoTarsier7
GodsLastREASORT
AngelicalQuill8 (?)
TRP Nitefire
Reliant Mango 79 (?)
QuickCleric815
mrgame60
MiSTER CHIEF 14
kylemanjarrez97
Spartanpuff117
GsK x iBuSter
the true did act
DarthSpartan01
xXPlasmito12Xx
tomyota
xXemile09Xx
xXODSTGirlXx
tomoyota
E1ySianAc01yt3

Leaders:
Leader: IrishLittleKids
2nd in command: DarthSpartan01
UK leader 3rd in command: tomoyota

We are not looking for the best of the best we want to build a strong clan with great team players. So it doesn’t matter if your chuck norris or a complete Noob, join our clan and we will strive to make you the best you can be!

Here just answer these questions and you may join!

1: Do u have a Facebook?
2: Will u be getting Halo 4?
3 : What is your Xbox live account?
4:Do u know the Halo history have u read the books?
5:What is your weapon/vehicle specialty?
6: Can u do machinima work?
7: How old are u?
8: What is your actual name?

Sup! if you all are still recruiting i would like to join… I’m nor pro nor noob =)

1: Do u have a Facebook? yes and no (Its Deactivated)
2: Will u be getting Halo 4? Yes should have it be release date
3: What is your Xbox live account? E1ySianAc01yt3
4:Do u know the Halo history have u read the books? I know some of the History, but willing to learn more if it’s a must.
5:What is your weapon/vehicle specialty? DMR+Pistol…Vehichle, Ghost
6: Can u do machinima work? No
7: How old are u? 22
8: What is your actual name? Tyreek

Hi Tyreek, i am the leader of the West US division of our clan and now you are apart of the West US division congrats! thankyou for joining the clan you are now considered awesome haha. Just send me a friend request( DarthSpartan01) and i will friend you. The emblem we decide on will be given to you on friday and sent via XBL. Once again thank you and can’t wait to see you in action! See you on the battlefield Spartan!!

That was fast :slight_smile: lol, cool man. Add u to xbox? if so alright thx :slight_smile:

Yep just send me a friend request and your in! And thank you! I will also put you on the members list above:)

Hey There Tyreek, i am one of the spartans in your division and i can’t wait to fight with you in various battles and kick some -Yoink-, send me a friend request as well: xXPlasmito12Xx. C ya on the battlefield!!!

Plasmito a response to earliers question yes u can be the Australian recruiter

We are still recruiting spartans so join NOW!